5.9

1. JohnS.
    Oct 8, 2009
    Tagline: Classic arcade game in a new form. I purchased it with a a PSP Go launch and it worth every cent. I haven't played original, PC version but PSP is just awesome: levels design, especially physics based, very interesting. New bonuses: guns and rockets are jsut awesome. Only two concerns:controls require some tuning to meet your player/reactions skills but once its done, Tagline: Classic arcade game in a new form. I purchased it with a a PSP Go launch and it worth every cent. I haven't played original, PC version but PSP is just awesome: levels design, especially physics based, very interesting. New bonuses: guns and rockets are jsut awesome. Only two concerns:controls require some tuning to meet your player/reactions skills but once its done, everything become fine and bumper change anti-bonuses caught sometimes in inappropriate moments but its all about your reaction. Resume: Rocksolid breakout kind of game on PSP, highly recommended. Expand
  2. DanielY
    Nov 8, 2009
    There

1. With 100 levels, and some cunning design that tests your brain as much as your reflexes, the only persistent issue with Breakquest is the initially annoyance of the sluggish stick control. Get past that, and you've got a solid pick-up-and-play game.
  2. If it weren't for the troublesome controls we'd be recommending this without hesitation, especially at its low price point; as it stands it's still worth a look, just be prepared for some initial frustration.
  3. BreakQuest impresses with creative level design and novel physics-based play but sadly suffers from fundamental control issues.