Burnout Dominator PSP

8.1

1. Apr 12, 2012
    In my opinion Dominator is way better than Legends. Especially because it is not as annoying and boring as Legends. In legends there is 3 laps per race which is just terrible minding the lenght of track. In this game it is 2 which is pleasureable.
  2. PaulC.
    Mar 15, 2007
    What an amazing achievement! A big improvement over Burnout Legends (which was already awesome). The track design is, simply put, PERFECT! Long straightaways for maximum burnout chains rule the day here. Graphics are STUNNING! I am currently renting this game and I think I may have to buy it now. The best burnout game I have ever played and I have played them all.
  3. BoiledEgg
    Dec 14, 2007
    This game is one of the best PSP titles EVER! The graphics are - even if it was for a 'real' console - fantastic and the gameplay is just amazing. And last but not least, the World Tour is not too short :) If this game had online multiplayer, it would be PERFECT, but it gets a 10 from me anyway .
  4. SJ
    Mar 13, 2007
    Excellent game. Best sense of speed, amazing sound, robust controls and top notch production quality makes this a must buy for any PSP racing fan.
  5. Sep 29, 2015
    Great racing-rhythm game. With this game you're left with a track design that makes appropriate use of the characteristic drift mechanics of the Burnout series. You'll also have a pretty descent roster of hot-wheels-alike cars. I also think this is the first time since Burnout 2 that the turbo, drift and dangerous driving mechanics conform a pleasant marriage that makes you feel like youGreat racing-rhythm game. With this game you're left with a track design that makes appropriate use of the characteristic drift mechanics of the Burnout series. You'll also have a pretty descent roster of hot-wheels-alike cars. I also think this is the first time since Burnout 2 that the turbo, drift and dangerous driving mechanics conform a pleasant marriage that makes you feel like you are doing something with a genuine motive in mind. Is also a technical standpoint for the PSP, even more considering this game was release before Sony unlocked the full potential of this handheld. This game also has a very well structured pace, so you don't have to struggle looking for what events you want to do or you have left. I like this game a lot, and I think is one of the best games that has Burnout as a name. Great videogame. Expand

#32 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#33 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

The racing is just as adrenaline pumping as it's ever been, and possibly even more so than what we saw in Burnout Revenge as you need to be afraid of traffic once again. However, the lack of standard features and modes like Crash are a rather big disappointment.
  2. It may not have all the newfangled bells and whistles that you'd want from a sequel, but if you're a fan of the series who absolutely must have new tracks as soon as possible, Dominator should satisfy you nicely.
    "Burnout 3" was a title that changed peoples' tune from "I don't play racing games" to "No, you can't have the controller. It's still my turn." Compared to that, Dominator just isn't as fun.