6.3

1. May 23, 2012
    I love the questions of the game, it really challenges me. I also love the graphics, the loading speed (it's fast) and its diverse environment of single and multi-player modes. I just don't like Buzz himself, he is weird: the way he talks and the way he jokes. For the quiz genre, it is a great game.

There’s definitely a better presentation to the modes and I dig the new color scheme, but the game's littered with issues. Why have the option for set names if Buzz won’t say them? Why not let me download MyBuzz quizzes to the PSP to play on the go? Why not be able to tell the game I can’t use sound like in Brain Age? Why have so many questions repeat so quickly?
  2. As far as presentation, my only complaint is that Buzz talks too much and repeats himself far too often. Outside of that, the rest of the audio presentation is fine, the graphics are good, and the load times are great. So while you won't find the flashy presentation of the PS3 version, you certainly will find a very competent, functional, and good presentation here.
  3. Buzz Quiz World is a fun game, its just a pity that the few flaws it does have keeps it from being a great one.