8.8

1. Mar 5, 2012
    What more can I say, this game had brilliant graphics for a PSP game and the humour was actually funny. The moves you pull off with your guns and combos you find gives this game a unigue fell, but I have to say I did prefer the PS2/Xbox version as its more open world and the graphics are a tiny bit better. But overall My third favourite PSP game in its series, Driver being 2nd and GTA being 1st.
  2. May 26, 2013
    One of my absolute favorite games I played on PSP, it's funny and the action is cool, it's not meant to be play through in one seating, otherwise i would think it's short and the special effects might get old soon, it was a great gaming for picking up on my commute to work.

1. It's like a "Max Payne" knockoff designed by Robert Rodriguez in the middle of an all-night peyote-bender...It's a stupid, loud, relentless mix of guns and chuckles. [Mar 2007, p.118]
    There's lots of stuff to go back and do to keep you occupied, so it'll stay in your PSP a while as well, just so long as you don't get bored of shooting dudes in the face.
  3. The third-person camera sometimes causes frustration, but otherwise this by-the-book action shooter serves up a spicy helping of mindless bloodshed.