Coded Arms PSP

• Release Date: Jul 6, 2005
6.5

1. DonP.
    Dec 25, 2005
    The game just blows. It is a watered down generic shooter game. Don't buy.
  2. MatthewJ.
    Aug 19, 2005
    A good example of how not to do a first person shooter on a handheld. Everything about this game is average, from the bland levels to the repetitive gameplay. It doesn't help that the controls are terrible on the PSP hardware no matter what configuration you use. Skip this one.
  3. Mobius
    Oct 10, 2005
    Lets face it consols are just not the right platform for 1st peson shooters. consols are great for fighting games driving games puzzle games and platform games just not FPS games and stratagy games. now before you shoot me down here are the good points of the game, it looks great and there are plenty of action moments the down side is that the PSP is not made for fast FPS, its just to Lets face it consols are just not the right platform for 1st peson shooters. consols are great for fighting games driving games puzzle games and platform games just not FPS games and stratagy games. now before you shoot me down here are the good points of the game, it looks great and there are plenty of action moments the down side is that the PSP is not made for fast FPS, its just to cumbersome. those of you out there who have never played a FPS the way its ment to be played (on the PC) will think this game is the best thing since sliced bread. those of you who agree that consoles are not made for FPS will think this game far to cumbersome. Expand
  4. KarlM.
    Jul 17, 2005
    Once again a below average game thats strongest feature is the novelty of playing on the bus (for 10 minuits b4 the battery goes flat). I am beginning to wonder why I bothered getting a PSP.
  5. Nov 10, 2013
    Horrible game. Downloaded it 3 years ago off of PSN and still haven't finished it since I can barely stand playing it. Bad controls, level design, boring, and repetitive. Story is nonexistent as well.

#9 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. Shallow combat meets nonexistente level design in a battle for FPS mediocrity. [Aug 2005, p.89]
  2. PSM Magazine
    Feels a lot clunkier than your average PC FPS. [Aug 2005, p.84]
    The white-hot fire fights are so intense they actually made our underarms moist. The PSP screen practically shudders with explosions, shotgun fire and discarded shell casings.