Coded Arms PSP

• Release Date: Jul 6, 2005
6.5

1. GrantB.
    Jul 4, 2005
    This is an amazing game. It has incredible graphics for a handheld system. With 30 unique weapons like the honeypot, which can create a copy of you and destract the enemy for a few seconds and an amazing multiplayer game, this one is a must buy.
  2. Michaelh
    Oct 2, 2005
    it the best shoting game ever 100% i am the best you now na but it a very good game play if you don't belive me.
  3. KenQ.
    Jul 9, 2005
    Dont agree with the "professional" ratings....it's a great game clearly deserving of a score higher than "33"
  4. PSPhunter
    Aug 7, 2005
    I think that this came as a low score becuase it take about 2days to understand. The reason that this is probably the best FPS is that its the only one for the PSP out now thats a full-blown shooter. The reason i think its a 10 is because the visuals look and feel great. This is a must get game for any PSP owner!! DAVID SOMEN RULES!! which is my old friend i said about in a review in thug2.
  5. EthanH.
    Sep 10, 2005
    I think Coded arms is a great game and should be high on your PSP essentials list the graphics are supurb and the explosions and gunfire are brilliant repetive gameplay is only a slight fault in Coded Arms.
  6. JohnP.
    Jul 13, 2005
    WOW....all I can say is....Ignore the reviews from some of the so called big web review sites and play this game, ok the controls take a few minutes to get used to, but you can customise them fully for you perfect setup...the graphics are truly a wonder and you will find yourself amazed this is a handheld game...the whole thing I find so addictive to just pick up and play....load times WOW....all I can say is....Ignore the reviews from some of the so called big web review sites and play this game, ok the controls take a few minutes to get used to, but you can customise them fully for you perfect setup...the graphics are truly a wonder and you will find yourself amazed this is a handheld game...the whole thing I find so addictive to just pick up and play....load times are quick....the sound and music that builds when enemies are near really add to a frantic shooting experience...and also you get wifi mutliplayer just in case you were thinking about not buying it... Expand
  7. Ryan
    Jul 5, 2005
    Best graphics on PSP, alot ppl rate it like a system but it is awesome the controls are easy and the gameplay gets challenging but rooms are like walk-in and kill I still give it a ten.
  8. MichaelP.
    Aug 6, 2005
    This is a solid FPS. The one problem is that peopl etry to compare this to games like halo 2 and doom. But what you dont realize is that you are playing an ok first person shooter on a portable. so what is the storyline is crap. it has great graphics and keeps you entertained.
  9. AndyA.
    Jul 16, 2006
    I think the game is good but then its almost like a reject of The Matrix. But its still cool shooting robots!
  10. TseChoM.
    Jun 29, 2005
    It's a good game....easy to control and play.....
  11. Debano
    Jul 7, 2005
    this game sounds pretty awsome except for the fact that the game does have not the best control and that there arntt a very creative or cool level designs but on the other hand the plot seems livible and the graphics are amazing as all hell if you are and fsp [first person shooter] fan this is a must have and with the mulitiplayer even if your an action fan i still think this is a MUST HAVE game.
  12. JoshB.
    Jul 7, 2005
    Controls are the only thing buggin me... but ill get use to it .. but i wish there were some codes for it... that would be cool. basicly i think its the best game out for the psp...
  13. KenP.
    Jul 8, 2005
    Great "first" FPS for the psp. Very impresive graphics that make your brain rate this title against the full console games instead of the other handhelds. Needs work on story/game flow as things get to feel a bit tacked together. PSP designers have to stop thinking like handheld designers and start thinking like full console ones. They really don't need constrain themselves, the Great "first" FPS for the psp. Very impresive graphics that make your brain rate this title against the full console games instead of the other handhelds. Needs work on story/game flow as things get to feel a bit tacked together. PSP designers have to stop thinking like handheld designers and start thinking like full console ones. They really don't need constrain themselves, the platform will do the job. Expand
  14. Y-leg
    Jul 8, 2005
    This is a very satisfying game. It suits the platform to a tee, what more could you ask from a handheld. No one knows exactly what the PSPP can do; this represents a first gen pinnacle. Congrats to Konami, they have given us a game that fits the genre and suits the hardware as well as he hardware can be suited at this time.
  15. Wongit
    Sep 16, 2005
    It might not be to fun when you first start playin, but after a while of just wasting time with it, it can be pretty good. Not a bad attempt at a FPS.

#9 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. Shallow combat meets nonexistente level design in a battle for FPS mediocrity. [Aug 2005, p.89]
  2. PSM Magazine
    Feels a lot clunkier than your average PC FPS. [Aug 2005, p.84]
    The white-hot fire fights are so intense they actually made our underarms moist. The PSP screen practically shudders with explosions, shotgun fire and discarded shell casings.