Corpse Party: Book of Shadows PSP

8.2

1. Aug 31, 2013
    After Virtue┬┤s Last Reward this is a huge step down, but enjoyable nonetheless. The gameplay is stupid though, Play it with a walkthrough and you will be fine.
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    I loved corpse party: Blood covered , but book of shadows is.......weak.
    Seal ,and Demise are decent chapters.
    Encounter and Purgatory are a totally waste of time.
    Shangri-La, Mire and Tooth , are just ok.
    Blood Drive is the only chapter i could recommend if you really wanna see what happens after the first game.
    The game is scary but blood covered was better in every aspect.
  3. Jan 23, 2013
    What a waste of money. I was shocked to see that there was a continuation from the first and I kept asking myself "How could there be?" Well simple, it says it gives some more details at what happens before and after some of the events from the first. That does not matter, what does matter is that it is NOT a game, it is a movie/book. You might as well have no interaction at all, you onlyWhat a waste of money. I was shocked to see that there was a continuation from the first and I kept asking myself "How could there be?" Well simple, it says it gives some more details at what happens before and after some of the events from the first. That does not matter, what does matter is that it is NOT a game, it is a movie/book. You might as well have no interaction at all, you only get to pick between two choices sometimes. The story makes no sense at all. It starts out as everyone going back again which is never explained to how all these people came back to life and doesn't even explain the ending level. Yet why should it explain anything? If you see the so called "ending" you'll know why. I does not offer anything to the first title and does not explain a single thing about anything. Cash in, pure and simple. Fan of the first, then stay far away from this. . . very far. Collapse

#1 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2013
#1 Most Shared PSP Game of 2013

1. Games Master UK
    Mar 24, 2013
    Wobbly in the gameplay department, it still packs an eerily disturbing punch. [Apr 2013, p.79]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 22, 2013
    There's enough gore-spillage here to satisfy that Japanese horror hardcore. [Apr 2013, p.109]
  3. Play UK
    Mar 21, 2013
    Does a good job of encapsulating the unique feel of Japanese horror, but only the most dedicated fans of the genre will persevere through the excessive description and dull mechanics in order to unlock every ending here. [Issue#229, p.83]