Crash of the Titans PSP

7.0

1. GregT.
    Feb 8, 2008
    Sadly a real middle of the road game for the PSP. The Crash titles seem to be really showing their age against more inventive titles such as Rachet and Clank and especially Daxter. In this game the camera and movement are terrible. The controls are very slow to respond and the graphics are so poor it is almost laughable. I jumped through a wall in the first level and was running in mid Sadly a real middle of the road game for the PSP. The Crash titles seem to be really showing their age against more inventive titles such as Rachet and Clank and especially Daxter. In this game the camera and movement are terrible. The controls are very slow to respond and the graphics are so poor it is almost laughable. I jumped through a wall in the first level and was running in mid air on the 2nd. The comedy in the game is well written but that is really its only redeeming feature. I am lothed to give it less than 5 as for a quick blast on the train this is absolutely fine. I also thought I should mention the ridiculous load times between levels. It really can take up to and over 3 minutes just watching the 'please wait' screen. On one of the levels it even started loading whilst I was in mid jump between platforms. Don't stay clear of this game but be aware that it is not as good as previous titles or even other of the same genre. Expand
  2. Sep 9, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved this game but the PS2 version i don't know the PSP version made me feel different the graphics are awful compared to the graphics from the PS2 and in this version some monster look toothless. If you want to play this you must select the PS2 version. Expand
  3. Dec 29, 2015
    This game is pretty good for a psp game,with the ability to control an enemy once its defeated and be able to use its power and brute is rewarding,th visuals are even better than the wrath of cortex and thats saying something,still not the best game i've played but still quite entertaining.
  4. Aug 23, 2017
    This game is a guilty pleasure of mine. While I think it's a bad Crash Bandicoot game, it's still fun on its own. The graphics aren't the best, the characters sometimes look lifeless, and the humor is meh. But the gameplay itself is enough to get me to play this.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

A decent port of a briefly entertaining game. But even then, the PSP version loses out to the consoles in a number of areas; especially when it comes to multiplayer.