Crash Tag Team Racing PSP

Oct 6, 2006
    It's a great game!
  2. S.G.
    Sep 29, 2005
    Great game, loadsa action.
  3. TonyW.
    Jan 5, 2006
    Great fun but painful load times.
  4. GregT.
    Jun 22, 2006
    I bought this game as it was £20 and I thought it might pass the time. I have really enjoyed it and think that it is perfect for the PSP gamer. Yes, it's very easy but it has enough going on to pass a train journey for a few weeks and also it is funny so keeps the whole expereince light and easy going. I recommend this game to anyone who just fancies enjoying a game and not I bought this game as it was £20 and I thought it might pass the time. I have really enjoyed it and think that it is perfect for the PSP gamer. Yes, it's very easy but it has enough going on to pass a train journey for a few weeks and also it is funny so keeps the whole expereince light and easy going. I recommend this game to anyone who just fancies enjoying a game and not looking for something to blow them away with funky new things - platforming as it should be. Fun! Expand
  5. CrashManiac
    Nov 25, 2005
    Crash Tage Team Racing for the xbox is awesome. Thsi version is BETTER. Add to that the fact it's on a handheld, co-operative wireless play, and outstanding graphics for psp, a definate buyer.
  6. JonathanR.
    Sep 21, 2005
    A very funny game. I think it is brilliant how you can combine and you can race and walk.

#42 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#30 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

1. One particular issue of the PSP version not featured in the home consoles is the intrusive load times that inhibit the pickup-and-play nature of the game, almost detracting from the seamless blend between both aspects of the game.
  2. The racing isn't the star of the show, and the load times are painful, but Crash Tag Team Racing's supplemental elements pull the whole thing together into a mostly enjoyable experience.
    Although the game is able to provide players with a diverse array of gameplay modes and even some surprisingly heavy platforming elements, they all eventually wear thin.