Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars PSP

• Release Date: Aug 7, 2007
7.1

1. JonM
    Aug 9, 2007
    Low frame rate ruins what could have been a perfect port. Such a shame!
  2. PeterY.
    Aug 9, 2007
    A poor port of a classic game. There are some constant framerate issues. Also, as with other racing games on the PSP, because of the widescreen format, it's kinda hard to see far ahead. What makes it even worse is that this is an extremely fast paced game and there are occasional pop ups. Throw in some framerate issues, jaggy graphics and you can have some serious problems. But A poor port of a classic game. There are some constant framerate issues. Also, as with other racing games on the PSP, because of the widescreen format, it's kinda hard to see far ahead. What makes it even worse is that this is an extremely fast paced game and there are occasional pop ups. Throw in some framerate issues, jaggy graphics and you can have some serious problems. But I'm such a huge Crazy Taxi fan I can't give this game lower than a 5, I still enjoy this game and custom soundtracks is a plus. If you've never played this game before find a different version. If you're a diehard CT fan, it's worth a try. Expand
  3. MattS.
    Aug 14, 2007
    I wonder if these people commenting have even played the game. I played it in the arcade, on the DreamCast, and now on the PSP. The game controls fine, plays fine, looks fine, and works pretty much as you remember. I certainly haven't noticed any framerate issues. This is Crazy Taxi, and that's why it gets a 7... because CT has always been a fun but limited game.

#31 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#44 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. If you've played Crazy Taxi and its sequels, then you've played this new version. It controls well, looks fine, sounds good...but it's Crazy Taxi, a game that is better off remembered instead of regurgitated.
    You're getting two solid games with brand new multiplayer content, the ability to save gameplay footage and a customizable soundtrack for $30. There are tons of games out there with larger price tags and smaller feature lists.
  3. This compilation has some graphical issues, particularly with lighter details and loads of pop-ups. However, the gameplay still works wonderfully, both with single-player and the new multiplayer games.