• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
8.7

1. KrisPickarts
    Mar 11, 2006
    Unless your a true Jak and Daxter fan i wouldnt waste my money. It looks nice and it has okay gameplay. The big world on asmall screen is cool, but just wait for an new J&K, and how theyve been lately I dont even think you should buy a new one.
  2. Scott
    Mar 26, 2006
    The game and plot were kinda fun, but I tought it was a little short and too easy.
  3. ChrisP.
    Jan 24, 2007
    A mildly diverting platform game spun off from the Jak & Daxter series, but certainly not the amazing PSP-selling game that many people seem to have claimed. I found it to be rather simplistic and repetitive during long sessions, but maybe that shows how well designed it is for short play on the bus. I don't know, I just thought it was a lack of imagination. Like all subsequent A mildly diverting platform game spun off from the Jak & Daxter series, but certainly not the amazing PSP-selling game that many people seem to have claimed. I found it to be rather simplistic and repetitive during long sessions, but maybe that shows how well designed it is for short play on the bus. I don't know, I just thought it was a lack of imagination. Like all subsequent entries in the series, this game is a long way from capturing the delights of the original Jak & Daxter. Most reviewers seem to have been hugely impressed by the graphics but I wasn't. I guess that most PSP games have worse graphics but this still isn't really noteworthy. It's nice but no more than that. The developers have done nice work building the illusion of a seamless, streaming world. There are times when you move from open city hub to a mission's level and have to wait several seconds while a door unlocks (clearly a sneaky attempt to hide the loading times behind something "interactive"). The levels that your missions take place on are very linear so that helps them predict what they need to load but given the limits of the UMD disc format it is still somewhat impressive. Overall, I'll stick with my earlier comment. This game is nice but no more than that. Compared to most of PSP's library that's still quite good but I came way slightly disappointed after reading so much about how good it was. Expand
  4. Apr 11, 2012
    I couldn't get into this game. For me it is kind of flat.
  5. Sep 13, 2014
    Um game de plataforma simples e bonito. Com um personagem carismatico e jogabilidade adequada ao portatil da Sony, Daxter é um bom jogo na biblioteca do PSP.

Sure, its story is kind of ridiculous and even a little boring, but the events that said story lead into are fantastic. From the great level design to the ultra-refined controls to the excellent production values, Daxter is a game every PSP gamer should check out.
    This is the action/platformer we've pined for on PSP. With amazing graphics, an entertaining story and uber-accurate control, it's virtually flawless and its appeal knows no bounds.
  3. Even without the compelling multiplayer, Daxter is the best platformer available on the PSP, and a fantastic extra chapter for the series.