Dead or Alive Paradise PSP

• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Mar 30, 2010
5.1

1. May 15, 2011
    Dumb, retarded, and everything in between. DOAP has reached a new level in pathetic as all you do is volleyball, and blackjack. the photo mini game is creepy, and the "boob physics" (Why did I just say that) make me want to throw up. I dont even own the game and I hate it! DO NOT PLAY!!! It will burn your eyes!
  2. Dec 14, 2015
    Well what i can say is that i had fun...but it lacks the activity to make it even a decent game..All its "good" for is obtaining different bathing suits and make the girls go all provacative,the problem is that their not even sexy cause of the very very bad graphics.I tell ya,don't bother buying this game,if you want DOA buy the fighting game of it,its better than this...rubbish.

#16 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2010
#11 Most Shared PSP Game of 2010

1. This incredibly boring, unimaginative voyeurism safari for PSP is the low point of the DoA-Franchise. It seems that Tecmo simply wanted to design a look-at-boobies simulator – and even that doesn't work because the graphics are astonishingly bad. The only special thing about Paradise is that it makes you want to wash your eyes.
    Dead or Alive Paradise is a poorly conceived, undersized grouping of mini-games that aren't aided by the visuals' ability to sell the characters' sex appeal.
  3. Dead or Alive has never been so far away from anything that has to do with a Paradise. This game's basically a port from the Xtreme spin-off that gamers received on Xbox 360 a few years ago, with the inclusion of some stupid flirting-sim, tons of objects and not-very-interesting minigames that will only find success with the die-hard fans of the series. Forget about it if you want to have some real fun with your PSP.