Dead to Rights: Reckoning PSP

• Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
7.2

1. Wongit
    Sep 16, 2005
    I couldnt get into this game. I loved DTR for ps2 and the consoles, but something was tottaly off about this one, maybe its because you cant jump, or the camera is real lame, and people kill you and you cant see them. Its okay, but nothing great, lets home Liberty City Stories is better....if not then PSP has lost potential when it comes to action games.
  2. PascalH.
    Jan 26, 2006
    This is one of the badest games on PSP I have seen! Don't Buy it! I mean It!
  3. KarlM.
    Jul 17, 2005
    Once again shoddy port of not very good title to begin with. The novelty of seeing graphics on a handheld is beginning to wear thin.
  4. Will
    Aug 12, 2005
    What were they thinking? Once again PSP has failed to impress me with a game with terrible controls and brain dead action. Once agan they runed a possibly good game due to faulty planing and rushing the job. They could have just set this one back a few months like all their other games...

#19 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. While there's something to be said for a game that cuts to the chase and focuses merely on your ability to lock onto targets and mash the fire button to blast them in the face, Reckoning has shoddy control and some ugly graphical glitches. Its handful of problems really get in the way and make this PSP game short, uninteresting, and not much fun at all.
    I think it's possible to have a success shooter on PSP. But if fundamental elements like a functional camera and control systems aren't there, the game just won't work.
    Despite its relative good looks, Dead to Rights: Reckoning is more an exercise in frustration than an enjoyable diversion. Not even the four player WiFi deathmatch mode is enough to save this one from the bowels of the budget bargain bin.