Death Jr. PSP

• Release Date: Aug 16, 2005
7.3

1. PatrickW.
    Oct 9, 2005
    Nice graphics but the game is not very fun at all. Who wants to get carpal tunnel trying to latch a silly scythe into a hanging fish hook to move to the next level? If I could return the game I would.
  2. MatthewJ.
    Aug 19, 2005
    A below average platformer that would have been ignored on the any other system. Level design is poor and camera problems keep it from being any fun at all.
  3. JohnnyA.
    Oct 10, 2005
    This game sucks and I want my forty bucks back.
  4. ChuckG.
    Jun 25, 2005
    This game rocks u kill u see it in cartoon version its all good.
  5. TobyG.
    Jul 2, 2005
    I got to play this game entirely and it's SWEET!
  6. ZemZ.
    Jul 6, 2007
    In reality i score this game an 8.5. first let me open this review by stating that the published reviews are misleading. camera issues are minamal, spiderman 3 has more issues than DJ. okay now that that's cleared up let me start by pointing out that i hate platformers & that i love shooters, but i still enjoy this game, you don't have to be a masocist or a platformer enthusist In reality i score this game an 8.5. first let me open this review by stating that the published reviews are misleading. camera issues are minamal, spiderman 3 has more issues than DJ. okay now that that's cleared up let me start by pointing out that i hate platformers & that i love shooters, but i still enjoy this game, you don't have to be a masocist or a platformer enthusist to enjoy DJ. you just have to be prepared for this game to kick your @$$ some stages are chananging, very challenging, & this is not a pick it , play it , beat it game. you have to play, really play. but DJ is a good solid game. you have tons of wepons including C4 hamsters, dule pistoles, a shotgun, a freeze gun, & many others & you can up grade them. still the humor & plot will keep you playing long into the wee hours in the morning, easy to start hard to stop, if your interested enough to read this review you'll probably have a blast with this bargan bin bounty, enjoy. Expand
  7. JimmyJava
    Aug 11, 2005
    Love the C4 Hamster!
  8. EduardoR.
    Aug 19, 2005
    Very addictive. Really cool characters. I love this game.
  9. SammyR.
    Aug 21, 2005
    Death Jr. is a fantastic game. The combat is so cool. You have all sorts of weapons like, pistols, a flamethrower, the awesome C4 Hamster, and a scythe. The game is slightly hard, but it's tough to not replay a level because the game is so fun. If you own a PSP, you need to buy this game.
  10. LaraB.
    Aug 25, 2005
    Game is great fun, but frustrating when you have to start the levels all over again when you die. But overall, it's an addictive game with a fun storyline and easy controls.
  11. Wongit
    Sep 16, 2005
    Im a little disappointed here, something is missing from thsi game. Its just not fun, its bland and somewhat boring. Go with Medievil, or Burnout, rent this little guy.
  12. NickB.
    Aug 21, 2005
    Very nice platformer/shooter cross-over, lots of grizzly humor and more playable than reviews led me to believe. If you're looking for the best game of this type, probably on another console; but for a handheld this can't be beat.

#28 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. This is a tired, dull platformer that only manages to avoid the pitfalls of purgatory by way of its groovy style and decent character design.
  2. It seems likely the world will see more of DJ, and gamers should look forward to it; but maybe next time the movie should come out before the game.
  3. Simply put, the control of DJ should’ve been left to the directional pad, the camera should’ve been centered to the nub, and the weapon select should’ve been placed on a subscreen accessed by the start or select buttons.