Downstream Panic! PSP

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Scott
    Aug 15, 2008
    For the life of me I cannot figure out why this game slipped under everyone's radar. It's an extremely good puzzler that takes a few notes from Lemmings and is so satisfying when you figure out a stage you're stuck on. I'm really glad I took a chance on it.
  2. Aug 19, 2016
    Simple pero difĂ­cil, lo mejor no solo es su simpleza sino el hecho de que para pasar algunos niveles hay que usar mucho, pero mucho la cabeza y tener la habilidad de hacer cosas en el tiempo correcto para que los pescaditos no se caigan al mar. Ademas es bastante largo y si uno lo quiere pasar sin las soluciones puede que te tome mucho tiempo y ganas de tirar la PSP por la ventana.

#32 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008

One hell of an impressive puzzle game. It has a ton of character, and you won't find anything else that makes use of water like this on the system.
    The visuals are charming, the sound is muteable, and figuring out how to efficiently use your controlled arsenal is great, but for a game that's all about logically thinking out plans, we could have done without the unpredictability.
  3. A fun and addictive experience. It is challenging with a lot to offer and pretty good replay value. With eighty stages out of the box, that's a lot of gaming.