7.6

1. May 24, 2012
    Awesome Game! Like Donkeh said.. this game has a great graphics, music and atmosphere. But...At one of levels is a bug but I will not say what it is, it's my little secret ;)
  2. Jan 2, 2013
    I have lost so many hours of sleep because of this game. "It's just a casual game", they said, "it's easy to get into" they said. Sure. No one mentioned how hard it is to get out of anyway. The game has your usual plethora of fodder and anti-fodder tools at your disposal (shotgun, pistols, crossbows, etc) and it doesn't really break the mold, but once you get into the groove of things,I have lost so many hours of sleep because of this game. "It's just a casual game", they said, "it's easy to get into" they said. Sure. No one mentioned how hard it is to get out of anyway. The game has your usual plethora of fodder and anti-fodder tools at your disposal (shotgun, pistols, crossbows, etc) and it doesn't really break the mold, but once you get into the groove of things, start getting lucky with the weapons, power-ups and level-up perk options and then the Lord of the Undead himself shows up and you manage to beat him a couple of times until the hordes and hordes of enemies grow bigger and tougher then you die--whew! Then you stop and realize it's suddenly 3 AM, and you have to wake up at 8 in the morning. This is how great this game is. Expand

1. You’ll get more out of the game the more you put in, and there’s some challenge here for the dedicated, but if forced I’d rather stick to the iPhone version which is far cheaper.
  2. A considerable number of different weapons and enemies will satisfy the needs of splatter fans. The only motivation is to become the first in the high score list, which is quite difficult.
    A fast and furious twin-stick baster that works surprisingly well on the PSP. [Issue#188, p.87]