FIFA 07 Soccer PSP

8.7

1. DaveA.
    Oct 23, 2006
    Well done EA! It seems that they have finally caught and passed their rivals.
  2. KOKR.
    Oct 25, 2006
    Super and fantastic game. The graphic is much better than FIFA 06, the movement of the players are great.
  3. CM
    Oct 31, 2006
    The best soccer game I ever played. Graphics and music are great. I have been playing it everyday to work. Worth the money to buy it!
  4. BobbyM.
    Jan 8, 2007
    I have never played such a great game. I have been a tech geek for many years and have played soccer the majority of the 35 years I have been breathing air... this is the best - most enjoyable and easily playable game that I have purchased. Hot Shots Golf was #1 till now. I have run the battery dead three times since Friday night. Manager mode is very good - an dmakes me want to get the I have never played such a great game. I have been a tech geek for many years and have played soccer the majority of the 35 years I have been breathing air... this is the best - most enjoyable and easily playable game that I have purchased. Hot Shots Golf was #1 till now. I have run the battery dead three times since Friday night. Manager mode is very good - an dmakes me want to get the PS2 version since it can sync up - and the mini games/training are neat too. But the game play is so intuitive and you can see everything well enough to make plays happen. I backed it down to Amature mode to get my feet wet. Get this one! Expand
  5. JoseH.
    Apr 11, 2007
    It's a shame the existing of the CRASH BUGS. Otherwise we would have in hands, the best soccer game ever... definitely!
  6. JoseB.
    Oct 13, 2006
    Definitely a great game! Congratulations EA! The improvements from last edition (Fifa 06) are amazing. It's the best PSP game.
  7. MacyG.
    Aug 29, 2007
    I may not know to much about video games, but i know a lot about soccer and this is like a virtual soccer playing as my favorite stars.
  8. EnricoB.
    Oct 17, 2006
    Awesome, the designers did an excellent job with this one!
  9. AlexB.
    Jan 22, 2007
    This game is a very addicting game I love it the only bad thing with it is it freezes sometimes! I've took it back to the shop and changed it for a new one and it still happens but if you change your team it works. This is a very good game!

#21 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#65 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

While the effort to imitate the best elements of Winning Eleven is obvious, EA does its own fair share of innovation with some great long-pall passing, jostling and PS2 connectivity.
  2. Hands down, FIFA 07 is one of the best PSP sports titles of the year. Its content can’t be beat. The controls are top-notch, bridging the gap between console and handheld gameplay.
  3. AceGamez
    If your love for the beautiful game is still as strong as ever or if you've never played a football game before and are looking for a PSP game to quench your budding thirst for footie, then FIFA 07 is as good a place to start as any.