8.9

1. Nov 5, 2011
    I will say this is my best game on psp ever. Unlimited hours of fun on fifa 09. Cool experiences like i scored a goal from a half way line, constantly owning the cpu and stuff. Something i can't do regularly when i played fifa10. This game stands out from the rest fifa series due to its outrageously superb controls where you can score from anywhere you like. I love this game so much.
  2. NaytoE
    Jul 24, 2009
    Despite what the real critics say, the tiny PSP version of FIFA 09 greatly out does the 360 and PS3 versions of the game. One thing, the manager mode on the PSP is allot more in depth, and although it isn't as pretty on the eyes, it really does beat the other games with its extra features. I own both the 360 version and the PSP version and I play the PSP version so much more. The 360 Despite what the real critics say, the tiny PSP version of FIFA 09 greatly out does the 360 and PS3 versions of the game. One thing, the manager mode on the PSP is allot more in depth, and although it isn't as pretty on the eyes, it really does beat the other games with its extra features. I own both the 360 version and the PSP version and I play the PSP version so much more. The 360 one is now gathering dust in the corner, it may be pretty, but it lacks the depth and gameplay of this handheld wonder. Collapse
  3. JonJon
    Oct 15, 2008
    I've always preferred Pro Evo but I haven't put FIFA09 down since I've bought it. The player cam perspective is great and the way the camera jolts as you near the goal to shoot is such a cool little touch. The gameplay is great and there are so many modes and options that it'll keep you going for months. Konami will have their work cut out to better FIFA this year.
  4. SteveH.
    Oct 4, 2008
    This is a brilliant evolution of the FIFA series, an awesome footballing experiencing that is unsurpassed on any handheld. The game is extremely well balanced to encourage you to grow your profile's experience across 6 different areas, combining your progress in each area into a single view. This is revolutionary as all previous football series have had each different game mode or This is a brilliant evolution of the FIFA series, an awesome footballing experiencing that is unsurpassed on any handheld. The game is extremely well balanced to encourage you to grow your profile's experience across 6 different areas, combining your progress in each area into a single view. This is revolutionary as all previous football series have had each different game mode or type separately tracked within the game. The combined view adds a layer on top of the game tat makes the gamer's experience extremely cohesive as you move between modes to try something different. There is also a new mode where you pick your favourite player and play through seasons as them, developing that player's skills and abilities through achieving various in-game challenges targeted at both your chosen individual player and the team as a whole. Totally brilliant. Expand

1. The best handheld football game by a country mile. A must for anyone who loves football.
    The gameplay is fun, delivering the best of the Be A Pro modes that I’ve seen.
  3. EA Sports knows what they are doing. They create great sports games on a yearly basis, with just enough differences between years to get fans to buy them. FIFA Soccer 09 follows this method flawlessly, and is truly worth the purchase if you’re a soccer fan.