FIFA Soccer PSP

7.7

1. IvanY.
    May 10, 2005
    itz pratically like sh!t... the controls are so bad , the loading time is so slow... wth . This is the WORST game i ever bought out of my 17 games.
  2. Karlmarx
    May 16, 2005
    Quite how a game gets an inflated score simply because it is on a handheld is beyond me. If anything the hanheld version is worse than the console versions because of the poor controls compared to the PS2 pad. If this was on a console it would be deep in the red score bracket.
  3. KarlM.
    May 26, 2005
    In response to Woody. Making a "near clone" of a PS2 game that did not have great graphics in the first place hardly amounts to a great gaming achievement. In 5 years when PSP graphics are in mobile phones (cell phones if your American) I can't see myself reflecting on this as being one of the great PSP games that defined a moment in gaming history. I would much rather, if developers In response to Woody. Making a "near clone" of a PS2 game that did not have great graphics in the first place hardly amounts to a great gaming achievement. In 5 years when PSP graphics are in mobile phones (cell phones if your American) I can't see myself reflecting on this as being one of the great PSP games that defined a moment in gaming history. I would much rather, if developers really must port games to handheld's that they at least start with good games in their own right. If they ever make a PSP PE 4 or 5 then this game will soon start to gather dust on your shelves. Preferably however start developing original games for the handhelds instead of taking the easy route of porting unoriginal games and sequels. Expand

#16 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#14 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

The polish wears bit thin in the control department, but soccer fans will find plenty of meat to chew on here.
  2. We're floored by the effort; if EA Sports can fix a few minor niggles and implement ongoing audiovisual upgrades, we expect big things from the series.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    There's no franchise mode, but I'll swap wireless multiplay for that any day. [May 2005, p.96]