FIFA Soccer PSP

7.7

1. JohnP
    May 16, 2005
    Ivan Y....there is no need to swear, I think you must have never played the game and are in fact just being a silly billy...the Game is Brilliant, I am currently playing my local team Brighton Hove Albion...Basically, I can't put it down...I have Tiger Woods, Ridge Racer, Twisted Metal, Untold Leg and more...yet they are gathering dust....BRILLIANT
  2. Seanman78nope
    Mar 1, 2005
    Unlimited fun for every soccor fan.
  3. EvanZ.
    Aug 2, 2005
    This game is ok not the best ive seen from the psp games but the controls are great.
  4. MervV.
    Sep 26, 2005
    Good game ez to learn but teams are out of date now roll on pro evolution.
  5. MechyslavP.
    Oct 15, 2005
    Awesome game.
  6. IanM.
    Mar 18, 2005
    What a wicked game. Truly one of the best ports to PSP yet, they managed to bring along all the big features from the console experience such as season play, Great commentary and sound. As well as some features that are found only on the PSP platform. A must buy!
  7. StefanR.
    Apr 26, 2005
    Some awsome graphics for the psp. Could not believe how amazing they are. Every one that even likes soccer a little bit must have this game.
  8. Angus78E.
    May 4, 2005
    GREAT SOCCER GAME, with really easy controlls, i don't understand why a lot of sites complained about the controlls. this game has everything a soccer fan can crave for.
  9. SegioG.
    Jun 13, 2005
    This game has great grafics and is easy to control plus it's fun.
  10. EricF.
    Jun 8, 2005
    One of the best sports games out for the psp.
  11. Woody
    May 19, 2005
    Well, Karl, it gets a good score on the handheld because they've managed to create a near clone of the console version on a handheld. Yes, the first touch controls are not on a second analogue stick .. But it only has one analogue stick! This is the game i keep coming back to. I didn't think i'd touch the season mode but i find myself running through seasons trying to topWell, Karl, it gets a good score on the handheld because they've managed to create a near clone of the console version on a handheld. Yes, the first touch controls are not on a second analogue stick .. But it only has one analogue stick! This is the game i keep coming back to. I didn't think i'd touch the season mode but i find myself running through seasons trying to top the league. A must-have PSP game. Expand

The polish wears bit thin in the control department, but soccer fans will find plenty of meat to chew on here.
  2. We're floored by the effort; if EA Sports can fix a few minor niggles and implement ongoing audiovisual upgrades, we expect big things from the series.
  3. There's no franchise mode, but I'll swap wireless multiplay for that any day. [May 2005, p.96]