7.4

1. Aug 6, 2012
    This is one of the movies you have to go with an open mind to it, because I admit: It ain't easy to fully understand. Following the events of verious games and putting them into a 101 minuted movie is not a very simple thing to do. For the works, the movie was incredible aas well as intense. The CGI was...oh, I'm so dazzled. There are no words for the quality this movie contains. It is and will always be the best Final Fantasy ever. Expand
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Perfect movie made for fans, its been 6 years since the release and still has the best animation made so far. If you don´t know the story you will probably don´t get most of it, but still its worth seeing for its animation.
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    I have no problem admitting I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy. I adore this film. Great visuals, being based on FFVII it has great characters who's voice acting was superb. the action scenes are "cool" enough to be enjoyed by anybody and there are enough nods towards the original game, from the obvious (Tifas 'Victory' ringtone) to the more subtle (like the limit breaks within the film)

If you
    can't understand what is happening, then you can either try to pay more attention instead of playing on your phone through the entire damn movie, or maybe just go back to your wooden 'fit the hole' toys.

This film gave all the ups and downs you expect.

and Aeris....

what else do you need.
  4. Jan 22, 2014
    This movie was excellent.If someone wants to know even a bit of final fantasy lore,then this movie is a really good place to start.A Stupendous movie with exceptional animation....This is coming from someone who watched this movie in 2014....so yeah ENJOY!
  5. Jun 1, 2014
    If you have ever played Final Fantasy 7, or even Final Fantasy Crisis Core on the PSP, then this is a must see; as it has brilliant graphics and a fantastic story, if you are a Final Fantasy fan, then it is definitely worth watching. I would recommend it to anyone
  6. Nov 2, 2014
    The fan service is strong with this one. But in all seriousness, it turned out to be a really good sequel.... If you managed to understand the plot (Which for the most part I did) One thing I will point out though... WHY DO CLOUD AND TIFA GET ALL THE SCREEN TIME? (Poor Barret, Vincent, Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, and Cait Sith)
  7. Jan 17, 2013

If you

This film gave all the ups and downs you expect.

and Aeris....

what else do you need.

The Making of Advent Children, is easily the best of all the features. In lieu of a commentary track, this is the only bridge between fans and the creation of this beautiful work.
    It's an amazing technical feat that Nomura's team have pulled off here, and an impressive first foray into the alien world of movie making. Coming from a team that's used to making CG cinemas less than five minutes long, Advent Children is a surprisingly auspicious debut. Here's hoping they do it again.
  3. The quintessential gaming flick it is not, but Advent Children still satisfies, both to fans and casual viewers.