FlatOut: Head On PSP

8.2

1. May 16, 2016
    Flatout Head On is Flatout Ultimate Carnage on Xbox 360 . I played in Ultimate Carnage and Head On . In Flatout Head On good graphics for PSP game and many cars . In this game are many crashes . Flatout Head On one of the best Racing Game on PSP . This is a very good Racing Game and in this game there is a good career and there are trucks . 8/10 .
  2. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  3. Jul 11, 2014
    I just can't believe how they managed to fit a full blown FlatOut experience on a single UMD disc. Head On is absolutely incredible - actual FlatOut 2 PS2-level game with contents including some of the stuff from Ultimate Carnage, I would say this game is probably the best racer on PSP. Fantastic graphics and physics, a lot cars to drive and cups/things to win, some absolutely mad bonusI just can't believe how they managed to fit a full blown FlatOut experience on a single UMD disc. Head On is absolutely incredible - actual FlatOut 2 PS2-level game with contents including some of the stuff from Ultimate Carnage, I would say this game is probably the best racer on PSP. Fantastic graphics and physics, a lot cars to drive and cups/things to win, some absolutely mad bonus content (derbies!), and all working almost perfectly fine on a portable platform. Brilliant game. Expand
  4. Apr 12, 2012
    The game could have been a bit better. For me the killer point is frame rate. it is sluggish and jumps up and down. Damaging a car is not as ps2 or pc versions. It is simpified here but still good.
  5. AlvaroOrtizMejia
    Mar 13, 2008
    this game is much better than burnout, I really liked. it is not a revolution in racing games but it is extremely fun and that's the most important thing for me. I do not give it the 10 because at least my umd does not have on line mode. racing game for psp
  6. Apr 12, 2012

#19 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008
#21 Most Shared PSP Game of 2008

FlatOut is fun and different enough that it manages to stand out.
  2. Games Master UK
    It's no racing revolution but this is solid, playable and highly entertaining. [Apr 2008, p.76]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    A rag-doll requiem of destruction, so gratuitous that it defies moral probity. Like all the best shock and awe titles, the vice is polished so sweetly you'll barely notice you've gone to hell. [Apr 2008, p.105]