Gangs of London PSP

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 3, 2006
6.7

1. Jul 9, 2016
    A poor quality GTA clone. SCEA decided to whip out a quicke sandbox game to make a quick buck before the Liberty City Stories came out. Trashy graphics, comically bad character animations unresponsive controls, pointless mini games and horrible plot. Not even worth tracking down for comedy value.
  2. SeanA.
    Sep 3, 2006
    Terrible game, bad graphics, waste of money. DO NOT BUY IT.
  3. MikeHawk
    Aug 10, 2008
    This could be in fact the worst game I have ever played. Pointless mini-games. Fights you can't win. You think this game has cut scenes? Think again. Pictures with words is what they are. If you want to experience pain, you're better off slamming your hand in a car door than buying this game
  4. JohnY
    Aug 10, 2008
    I give this a 2 because in the beginning you get to choose a gang...then you realize each one is exactly the same and it doesnt matter because the ai is better than you. I've been playing games since Atari and Super Nintendo and have never seen worse fighting sequences. Button mashing is out of the question because after the enemy hits you once, you simply have no chance of hittingI give this a 2 because in the beginning you get to choose a gang...then you realize each one is exactly the same and it doesnt matter because the ai is better than you. I've been playing games since Atari and Super Nintendo and have never seen worse fighting sequences. Button mashing is out of the question because after the enemy hits you once, you simply have no chance of hitting back. You're knocked down over...and over...and over. I thought i got a good deal on a game considering I bought it for $8.99. As it turns out the store ripped me off. There are plenty of better games for the psp then wasting your money and time on this game. What else can we expect from London though? Expand
  5. GirlGamer
    Aug 18, 2007
    I never bought & a returned anything within 1 day... that is until The Gangs of London. The controls felt stiff, driving the cars was damn near impossible & I got the feeling I was watching an OLD cartoon (you know, the ones where the background is the same over & over again) Yikes! Save your money.

#19 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#30 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    A strong idea let down by poor controls and lack of originality. The mini-games go some way to repairing the damage, though. [Sept 2006, p.92]
    But after playing the actual title, there's no way that I'd want to subject friends to the bland missions, continually infuriating AI and gameplay issues and repetitive story structure.
  3. Games Master UK
    In typical "Getaway" style, this swings from virtually unplayable to crime-filled fun. [Oct 2006, p.62]