Gangs of London PSP

• Release Date: Oct 3, 2006
6.7

1. Paul
    Jan 12, 2007
    Got a great deal on this game - 20 bucks. I agree about these low scores. What gives? I own over 20 PSP games anmd have rented about 30 more so I know the games on this system. This game is really quite good. There is so much to do and the mini games are very well done. This is why I like reader/gamer reviews rather than critic reviews. They tend to be more honest without some hidden Got a great deal on this game - 20 bucks. I agree about these low scores. What gives? I own over 20 PSP games anmd have rented about 30 more so I know the games on this system. This game is really quite good. There is so much to do and the mini games are very well done. This is why I like reader/gamer reviews rather than critic reviews. They tend to be more honest without some hidden agenda. Overall, a worthy Getaway game and fun all around. Expand
  2. Ronaldinho
    Oct 18, 2006
    I honestly don't understand the low scores. Love this game, I've been playing for a while and keep going back to it. There's so many fun things to do, love the pub games and the arcade, the gang battle and driving around real london on the PSP is ace, also like the Max Payne style stories.
  3. FuZZyDan
    Sep 28, 2006
    I like this game myself, I like the GTA series on PS2, and on PSP. So if you like that sort of style game then i cant see any reason why you wouldn't like this. The cut scenes are a great cartoony style with ya cockney acents, You get to drive around London but with out the worry of speed cameras and bus lane restrictions. The graphixs are smart, so is the playing. You can send your I like this game myself, I like the GTA series on PS2, and on PSP. So if you like that sort of style game then i cant see any reason why you wouldn't like this. The cut scenes are a great cartoony style with ya cockney acents, You get to drive around London but with out the worry of speed cameras and bus lane restrictions. The graphixs are smart, so is the playing. You can send your gang into fighting situations for you, or hold them back and go in for the whack yourself. Dont expect anything ground breakingly new, and if like me you have spent a bit of time in london your like it. Maybe its just the english in me liking to see some in the games I play for a change. And also ripin it around London with out the fear of the law, well only in the game anyway but then you can shoot them, not a good idea in real life mind you. Expand
  4. StuartB.
    Sep 5, 2006
    This game is awsome, there is so much to do!
  5. BirdM.
    Dec 2, 2006
    Why all the low scores? I mean the missions can get a bit repitive every now and than but c`mon! This game is awsome! I love the arcade and the pub games (pool is my favorite) this game deserves a spot on every PSP gamers collection and is better than Vice City Storys IMO.

#19 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#27 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

1. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    A strong idea let down by poor controls and lack of originality. The mini-games go some way to repairing the damage, though. [Sept 2006, p.92]
    But after playing the actual title, there's no way that I'd want to subject friends to the bland missions, continually infuriating AI and gameplay issues and repetitive story structure.
  3. Games Master UK
    In typical "Getaway" style, this swings from virtually unplayable to crime-filled fun. [Oct 2006, p.62]