Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure PSP

7.7

1. TomE.
    Feb 13, 2007
    Without a doubt the best Action RPG on the PSP. Beautiful graphics, great sound, lots of depth, well balanced. Resorted my faith in the PSP.
  2. EddieB.
    Feb 14, 2007
    The PSP library is finally getting some great games. This game is a hidden gem. It looks really kiddy, which is maybe a minus, but I liked the graphics and gameplay. It feels very old school (espec. the music!). I recommend that you check it out.
  3. BiscottiLover
    Feb 14, 2007
    I love this game! I want to be Parin, I want to be there, I want to meet the monsters, I want to talk to them. Can't believe the characters feel so real. They'll grab your heart within 20 minutes!
  4. Nick
    Nov 5, 2007
    okay - I got hooked. I didn't think I would, I really didn't. But damn, the whole thing is so cute and endearing! I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but I like my share of stuff like Metroid Prime, etc. And the little things in this game, the little quips here and there show an underlying humor and a love for what they were making. I normally get turned off by the okay - I got hooked. I didn't think I would, I really didn't. But damn, the whole thing is so cute and endearing! I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but I like my share of stuff like Metroid Prime, etc. And the little things in this game, the little quips here and there show an underlying humor and a love for what they were making. I normally get turned off by the over-Anime style of things, but here - the localization actually works and the humor is smart and enjoyable. The camera makes me want to punch a hole in the wall most of the time, and yes - there is button mashing to be had, but I don't think it's "easy" nor do I think it's "simple". It's fun. Try saying that for MOST PSP games out there, you'll have a hard time. Expand
  5. JaredB.
    Dec 13, 2007
    This game is fantastic. I just bought it and I've played it for two hours non stop. The music is fun, the graphics put my psp to work, the storyline is interesting, the main character is adorable, and the style is addicting. Best psp game I own. I love the ability to free roam. The only downfall is that it's too easy at times, but there are upgrades for weapons and lots of cool This game is fantastic. I just bought it and I've played it for two hours non stop. The music is fun, the graphics put my psp to work, the storyline is interesting, the main character is adorable, and the style is addicting. Best psp game I own. I love the ability to free roam. The only downfall is that it's too easy at times, but there are upgrades for weapons and lots of cool special moves and combos. Expand
  6. Sep 20, 2013
    Great game, awesome experience, and an excellent game to start the RPG genre with. This is by far my favourite game on the PSP, many others just don't seem to compete.

#34 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#48 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. Despite its flaws, Gurumin is the best action/platformer on the PSP (though many will still prefer "Daxter" most likely). It’s colorful, has a good battle engine, and nice Indiana Jones type levels for players to make their way through. [JPN Import]
    One of those pleasant surprises that you wouldn't necessarily expect from its childlike appearance. A ton of difficulty levels, loads of accessories and costumes for Parin and lots of mini-games await players that are willing to give this game a chance.
  3. Some of the characters are very memorable and the game has a few scenes that are so bizarre they’re laughable, but the plot as a whole is pretty lame.