6.5

1. Apr 11, 2015
    Not one of the best games to play on PSP but it is a good one to play when you do not want to apply too much brain in understanding the story line. The game is rather predictable for those who have watched the movie(which most have) . One of the better aspects of this game were the mini games of catching the snitch, etc. Play this game only if you are a die hard HP fan and have nothingNot one of the best games to play on PSP but it is a good one to play when you do not want to apply too much brain in understanding the story line. The game is rather predictable for those who have watched the movie(which most have) . One of the better aspects of this game were the mini games of catching the snitch, etc. Play this game only if you are a die hard HP fan and have nothing better to play. Expand
  2. gypsyj
    Aug 10, 2009
    the game was well done, it follows the movie, BUT it is really a short game, this is shorter than buying a game from game fish. i finished this game withinn 4 hours, could have done it faster had i not stopped. again well made fun, but not worth the money!
  3. ReinisA
    Jul 16, 2009
    I hoped that this game would be at least as good as the HP OOTP. BUT.. what were EA really thinking about making this game? Did they even tried? I don't think so. I do NOT recommend you to buy this game! I hope that the last sequel would be much better!
  4. RyanR
    Jul 3, 2009
    A disappointing game for the psp. The console game might be better but man has EA been neglecting the psp with let downs on NBA live 09 and now this. A good title let down by poor and rushed gameplay. I'm even generous enough to give this a 5.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

It's not that Harry Potter is broken, it's that EA has managed to take a world brimming with magic and turn it into the most tedious, mundane game possible.
  2. Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince is a half-baked game that is almost certain to leave you with a sour taste.