tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Break time fun. Hoard is a VERY small and focused game with good mechanics and functional presentation. It' looks like a board game, it feels like one, and it rewards you like one. You pick your strategy, and then you try to maintain that while sabotaging the competition. Throw in archers, knights and giants and that's it. I like the game play, medium difficulty is medium-hard and there is zero pressure to progress, so you pick your challenges. If you want a campaign, nope. Hoard takes about ten minutes to play and those ten minutes are worth it. I carry about thirty titles on my psp and hoard is a top contender for my time. Collapse
  2. Apr 14, 2011
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Apr 18, 2011
    Hoard does pretty well for itself on PSP, but it does make for a tough sell to PS3 owners, especially those that have the original game. It feels a bit too confined in its own world without multiplayer, despite its own metagame.
  2. Mar 23, 2011
    For the $10 price point, the few issues didn't make much of an impact when you are looking for an inexpensive and enjoyable time killer...WITH DRAGONS!
  3. Mar 22, 2011
    Hoard is a refreshing little game that lets you be the bad guy for a change. Originally designed as a multiplayer affair, it's disappointing to see it reduced to a single-player experience. But burninating the countryside is still a lot of fun.