tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 30, 2012
    I must admit, first go with I Must Run didn't really make me smile much. The graphics were a bit 8 bit and the music was tiresome. However, after some time with it started to love playing it and found the 8 bit graphics a charm and the music can always be muted. I found it a tense thrilling game indeed. So yes, me gusta.
  2. Nov 24, 2013
    This game can be described as an OKAY mini and a slower version of cannabalt. I really only see the reason for minis is the PSP, since playing them on the PS3 is like having a little PSP emulator that doesn't play all great games, and I can see one reason of the mini's discontinuing is the PS Vita would come out soon, and another reason: THEY WERE REALLY ONLY ENJOYED ON THE PSP.
    So now
    onto the review: This game claims to have plot when you hover around it with the PSP/PS3 but really when you start it up the plot is non-existent. This game can also be REALLY harsh at times, too, and a good example of this is THIS: So I'm running on a builiding and then JUST before I double jump to the new building, I fall AND DIE, which is a poor design choice, too.
    This game can be entertaining, But DON'T expect TONS of entertainment. This game is a disappointment to those who have played cannabalt, and love it, but it is great to those who played cannabalt and hated it and/or those who haven't played cannabalt yet. But still, this will frustrate you with it's somewhat poor design choice.

1. It's fast and tricky. [Apr 2011, p.101]
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    It looks fairly simplistic, but the challenging pace will certainly have you returning for one more go. [Issue#202, p.96]
  3. Feb 11, 2011
    Being a blatant clone doesn't preclude I Must Run from being enjoyable, though, especially now you can pick it up for free.