Infected PSP

1. [anonymous]
    Nov 18, 2005
    Awesome zombie blasting mayhem! And friggin funny too!!! Must get for PSP.
  2. JamesH.
    Apr 28, 2006
    Game is very addictive and challenging.
  3. DonK.
    Apr 22, 2008
    This game whould have gotten a higher score if I wasn't forced to listen to Nu-metal crap like slipknot until I got a chance to turn all that audio garbage off. At least you can turn it off, but its still one of the worst soundtracks of all in a game, I would have perfered a half-assed midi soundtrack over this.
  4. JohnE.
    Nov 22, 2005
    Constant action. Easy to pick up and play and fun as hell! 8 player ad-hoc is incredible. The perfect game for the psp
  5. MarcD.
    Dec 16, 2005
    I'm have a hell of a lot of fun with this game. The sense of humor really makes it worth it, much like the recent re-release of "Dawn of the Dead." Yes, tedium creeps in, and I hate rescuing hostages that tend to turn into zombies, but for a PSP game, it's great.
  6. JoeBlow
    Dec 18, 2005
    Total classic game feel. The core gameplay is fantastic. Online multiplayer has issues--but this definitely is the multiplayer game of the year on the PSP. If you can put up with the crappy servers and lack of infrastructure gameplay modes......don't miss it!
  7. IvanA.
    Jan 16, 2006
    blood i think we all love blood and kill as many you can, one thing i didn't like at all was that is get repetive and it makes you kinda feel like you do the same mision over and over.
  8. EV
    Nov 23, 2005
    Is the 1st game for the PSP that makes it worth to buy the darn system. Don't be missguided but what other say. If you want fun, comedy and some good old zombie killing..this is the game for you. You will not regret it!
  9. AdrianMonster
    Dec 16, 2005
    This game is SO much fun, it reminds me of clasic old school arcade games like Robotron and Berzerk. Great action, great colorful graphics, excellent voice and sound effects... I can't put the game down. It's by far my favorite PSP game.
  10. Apr 12, 2012
    I finished this game in like 2 days. It does not mean that it is short, it means that it is addicting. Upgrades could have been a bit more varied. The gameplay itself is a blast off!

#36 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#9 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

The repetition of everything from the enemies to the wintry city streets sets in after only a few missions, but as constricted as the gameplay is, it can be exciting and fun in small doses.
    There's no mode, though, where adding human players makes the arcade action more compelling. Whether playing humans or CPU, Infected feels pretty much the same.
  3. Infected does get repetitive, there's no denying that. But the sheer action and stress-factor of clearing out mission areas, and the bloody, cartoonish joy of Bruce Campbell-ing your way through legions of splattering zombies to a Rawk soundtrack is probably more than you expected from a zombie-centric game in the first place.