7.2

1. Feb 13, 2011
    Let me start by saying the controls are fantastic I was amazed how well the controls work, the sound is also very impressive, the graphics are great during the cutscenes and pretty good the rest of the game, it's a blast to play, it has some great things to unlock like artwork and other costumes, my only complaints are that it's a little too easy there was really only one hard part, and it's hard to control yourself when your using the maximum speed, other than that it's a fun game that I would highly recommend to a PSP owner. Expand

1. The majority of missions have you destroying weapons and taking down terrorists. The bonus levels are just rehashes of things from single-player. There's little to hold your attention for very long.
    The levels are linear, the visuals are ho-hum, the story is lame and the cutscenes are bad. This game doesn't excel at anything.
    A by-the-numbers affair unlikely to rouse most action fans. Maybe you won't toss your controller in a fit of rage (unlike the frustrating PS3/360 games), but with gameplay and presentation this uninteresting, do you even need pick it up to begin with?