Jeanne d'Arc PSP

• Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
8.2

1. LudwigV.
    Oct 4, 2009
    I really wasn't impressed with this game. I heard great reviews picked it up tried it for a couple of hours, is the beginning cliche or what? As someone who knows the history of Joan of Arc quite well I am not impressed. I expected a much different game. I tried to grab on to something about this game to make me like it so it wasn't a complete waste but I just couldn't, evenI really wasn't impressed with this game. I heard great reviews picked it up tried it for a couple of hours, is the beginning cliche or what? As someone who knows the history of Joan of Arc quite well I am not impressed. I expected a much different game. I tried to grab on to something about this game to make me like it so it wasn't a complete waste but I just couldn't, even the battle system has been done better by older games (Disgaea, FFT) Expand
  2. Oct 28, 2014
    You may have noticed the words "Enemy phase" in some screenshots of this game. That is because there is no queue to be found, just your turn and the enemy's turn.

#4 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#39 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. Play Magazine
    This looks more like a triple-A PS2 game than a PSP game, and it weighs in at 40-plus hours. [Aug 2007, p.70]
  2. By all means for you SRPG fans out there pick this game up! I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed! I myself have still yet to clear this game and it seems that there will be more than enough volume left to satisfy the casual to the hardcore gamers. This is one game that is worth its weight in gold. [JPN Import]
  3. Hardcore Gamer
    There's just the right mix of story and gameplay, with a couple of cool twists thrown into both for good measure. [Sept 2007, p.69]