Kingdom of Paradise PSP

• Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
7.5

1. NathanQ.
    Aug 30, 2007
    Great game, tons of moves that you can put together to form your own combos and sweet spells for you to level up!
  2. BenH.
    Dec 9, 2005
    Very cool game. Only problem is that it takes a bit of patience before you actually start getting into some action. But if yu can handle the slow start and persist you will find this is probably one of the best titles on the PSP at the moment. Well done whoever made it. Im looking forward to Tenchu.. it is looking to be good.
  3. Shin-SekaiSamurai
    Jan 11, 2006
    I've been hooked on this game since I got it. The gameplay presents a very Wu-Shu-Stylized combat method that completely enthralled my Asian-fascination. I could ask for more depth but, as compared to something as dull as Untold Legends, I can't really ask for more yet other than a sequal to expand and bring more depth to the game and world! Very enjoyable and more than worth I've been hooked on this game since I got it. The gameplay presents a very Wu-Shu-Stylized combat method that completely enthralled my Asian-fascination. I could ask for more depth but, as compared to something as dull as Untold Legends, I can't really ask for more yet other than a sequal to expand and bring more depth to the game and world! Very enjoyable and more than worth the 39.99. So far this is my favourite game on the psp. Expand
  4. JamesH.
    Apr 28, 2006
    Very involving game with fantastic graphics, an involving storyline and plenty of action.
  5. sinneroftheworld123foolycooly
    May 25, 2006
    I was hooked to this game as soon as i started it. i gota admit the begining wasnt that great but wen i was able to do more [in a short period of time] it was a blast!
  6. Ack
    Nov 21, 2005
    PRO: good graphics, smooth motion, cool combat system CON: long load times when moving to new areas, no "JUMP", kinda difficult at the beginning.
  7. Saber
    Dec 24, 2005
    Awesome game, although brings some basic graphics, but the handheld screen hides that all, super animation, absolutely fantastic Kung-Fu oriented gameplay and great oriental story, a must have for any handheld owner. I give it a perfect 10 !
  8. Jay
    Dec 28, 2005
    Under rated. It was a very good game. The plot seems to jump around in places but it was still very nice and rather original. The fighting system is pretty orignal and allows tons of expansion and variety. If you are a fan of action/rpg games a must have.

#32 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#16 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

Kingdom of Paradise offers an interesting, complex combat system and blends it with above-average production values. Combat, while not perfect, is rewarding and the 15-hour quest offers a decent story and nice visuals.
  2. While Kingdom of Paradise does have several faults, the most hindering being the camera and the lack of a proper blocking mechanism, the game is still the best RPG on the PSP, and also one of the handheld’s better games.
  3. A grand RPG with a great combat idea. It is certainly deserving of more than a mere look by PSP owners and RPG fans are likely to be enthralled with the create-a-combo pack idea.