LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy PSP

1. Nov 27, 2012
    Super lego fun times three thousand is great, but it gets repetitive. But that takes a long time. I think its great though.
  2. Jul 25, 2011
    Fun, simple and charming, the Lego idea has manifested to Indiana Jones , Harry potter and Batman. Now I wonder what fresh begining will it take in the next installment.
  3. JarredH.
    Mar 4, 2007
    The second and final installment in the LEGO Star Wars series is a keeper, and there are new tweaks to the gameplay so this game would not just be the same game with better source material. The source material helps though, escalating this game to the very top of the rating scale.
  4. NickS.
    Dec 7, 2006
    The more I play this game, the higher the score I wanted to give it. Excellent graphics, music and gameplay. Every time you get killed, you're re-spawned at the same spot ensuring gameplay is not repetitive. I wish all games were like this. Lego Star Wars is clute, colourful, and general fun to play. Highly recommend and I'm not a huge star wars fan either.
  5. McBain17
    Sep 30, 2006
    I bought the first game and wasn't all that impressed. Then this one came along and I decided hey its where it all started I'll give it a chance. I'm glad I did. This game is really fun, good graphics, huge replay value and just plain funny in some spots. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the camera angle is a little funky, but other than that its a solid game.
  6. Wolf
    Sep 17, 2006
    This game is awesome. Buy it.
  7. Eyd
    Sep 16, 2006
    This game is pretty good!!! Definetly a must have for the PSP. What keeps it from being a 10 is the loading time, other than that it's right up there with the best games for the system very underrated.
  8. Wongit
    Sep 15, 2006
    Quite possibly the best game i have for my psp. I absolutely love this game, fun, addictive and cant frustrate. Plus creating a Jedi thats an Ewok is simply amazing.
  9. JesusChrist
    Sep 1, 2006
    My dad created Star Wars, Legos, and video games for a reason, but the reason he has not combined them is because the awesomness just might KILL you but I also made 50 Cent Bulletproof G-unit edition to help balance it out so don't buy this unless you buy 50 Cent Bulletproof G-unit edition or the awesomeness will KILL you KILL you (echo) KILL you (echo) ...

#21 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006

Its kiddy facade hides some terrifically fun gameplay with a lot of meat on its bones.
  2. The gameplay hasn't changed dramatically, but better source material makes Lego Star Wars II a better game than its predecessor.
    A fantastic sequel. If it had online play and cleared up its long loading issues, it'd be a sure-fire five-star winner. As is, though, it'll have to do just being a great sequel and fun for all ages.