7.8

1. Apr 12, 2011
    The game loses it's charm when you take away the multiplayer aspects of the game. It's a shame too it would have made it so much better. The controls are fine, so are the graphics. The game is decent but could have been much better.
  2. Dec 10, 2011
    I absolutley adore this game. Sack boy, he should be the new playstation mascot. Its like little big planet and a sack in your pocket. NOT THAT SACK! XD

The good: Everything.
    The bad: Slow load times.
  3. May 30, 2012
    I have no idea how this game hasn't recieved one negative review. There's so much I could say that's wrong with this game but let me just sum up my experience with it. I have never played the console version, as I don't have a ps3, so I ended up getting this to compromise. First of all the game looks quite similar to the ps3 version and plays very fluently, not to mention the developer levels are pretty fun. The problems don't begin until we get to the level editor, which I assume is the reason people buy the game.... It's a completely broken mess. Tools don't do what they're supposed to about 80% of the time, bolts, springs, pistons, even PREMADE objects like switches slowly fall apart each time you load the level, forcing you to have to delete and reconstruct over and over. By far the biggest problem is a crash bug that occurs at random when opening a project. Not only will the game crash, but corrupt the entire save data. I had to restart the game about 3 times before giving up. About half a year later I gave it another try because they released several patches to fix the various bugs, but lo and behold the crash/corrupt bug happened only a few hours into tinkering around in create mode. I'm not making any of this up, it's the most broken game I've ever played in my life and shouldn't have been released in this condition. I only gave it a 2 because at least the developer levels were playable. I really wish the best for the vita version coming out later this year, and hope it turns out better than this failure. Expand
  4. Sep 9, 2013
    Incredibly charming and full of replay value, LittleBigPlanet is a unique puzzle-platformer with gorgeous sound and level design. Tons of unlockables, tons of online content, tons of fun. One of the PS3's best exclusives.
  5. Oct 13, 2011
    This is one of the most re-playable, freshest experiences the PSP has to offer. Although not as good looking as it's counterpart on the PS3, LittleBigPlanet delivers in every way it should, with the whole concept being unlimited. Definitely a worthy contender of the best PSP game of all time.
  6. Jul 6, 2011
    The LittleBigPlanet franchise is unique, cute and fun to say the least. The PS3 version is excellent, and this version being virtually the same is excellent, as well. The graphics are very good for being on a portable gaming system, and the charm is not lessened in any way. The story mode is a bit short, and I managed to collect roughly 90% of the items on the first go around. You can go back and play the levels to increase your high score though. The gameplay is the same as the original and that is a good thing. The platforming is superb and never feels boring. After the story mode, you can go on to download more levels that other players created. The creativity is just exploding in most of the levels. You can also make your own levels as in the first game using the items you collect in the story mode or online. Though I prefer LittleBigPlanet on the console, the portable version is just as fun and should be picked up if you even slightly enjoyed the original or the sequel, or if you never got to experience the original in the first place. Expand
  7. May 18, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. es el mejor juego que e jugado es interesante con mini juegos es uno de los mejores juegos de psp según yo ya que también me gustan otros pero no interesa ya que este juego en el final hay que pelear contra king Kong Expand
  8. Feb 6, 2011
    This game is extremely fun. It is like the portable version of the ps3 version. it is so fun it is like they just copied the ps3 one. i love the game and it is probably the best psp game ever
  9. Jun 16, 2013
    It's fairly accurate representation of the PS3 version with the same physics it runs and plays exactly the same, it's a lil' rough and simplistic, but manageble and enjoyable. The editor tool works ok, there are some restrictions, but they don't cut the wings of your imagination just add more unnecessary work.
    I didn't find "naming" option" for custom objects.

Overall it's highly
    addictive. So be warned! Expand
  10. Feb 12, 2014
    Littlebigplanet PSP
    Gameplay: Guerrilla Cambridge (Formerly known as SCE Cambridge) captured the essence of what made the original game impressive: the gameplay! The controls are fluid and Sackboy's movements are responsive. LittleBigPlanet PSP perfectly emulates its PS3 counterpart, which is, in no way, a bad thing!

Graphics: The graphics are phenomenal; Guerrilla Cambridge did not
    compromise the graphical quality by bringing the series over to the PSP. The story levels and backgrounds are as vibrant and as artistic as before!

Level Editor: The level editor is excellent! If you loved creating levels on the PS3 version, then you'll love creating them on the PSP! The tools are solid and work well. The mere thought of creating levels on-the-go should be intriguing to any fan of the series.

Cons: The story mode is very short and the storyline is bland. In addition, this version has one less "layer" to traverse, only allowing you to play within two "layers." A huge missing feature is the ability to play online with another player. Instead, you will have to download another player's level and play it on your own.

Verdict: This game is absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend this game to any LittleBigPlanet fan or anyone who has yet to experience it. The level creator is solid and is perfect for anyone who is creative. The community is still around and continues to create new levels! This is a standout title and a must have PSP game!

P.S. Search "Embodied_Requiem" on the community levels! My levels will not disappoint!
  11. Jun 2, 2011
    I find ups and downs in this game. Negatives: no pod or multiplayer.
    Positives: most of the same building materials and items of the ps3 version. It could be better.

Its core concept of an ever expanding universe filled with bite-sized platforming chunks dovetails perfectly with the pick-up-and-play nature of handheld gaming to the extent you start to wonder if it was actually always meant to be played this way. Obviously if you loved the original then this fresh slice of near identical pie should delight you once again, if however, you loved the ingredients but were left a little nonplussed by the whole thing last time then this second helping could convert you.
  2. SCEE Cambridge has done Media Molecule proud and fans of the original game won't be disappointed. PSP owners who missed out first time around should be sure to give it a go, as LittleBigPlanet is undoubtedly one of the standout titles for Sony's handheld.
    It plays like and looks as nice as the PS3 version. Over thirty brand new, highly inspired levels await. Making your own levels and downloading others are child's play, which will make this game sit in your PSP for a very long time to come. It's unfortunate that there's no co-op, one of the nicer features of the PS3-version. That's why it's not getting 90%, but nevertheless, it comes amazingly recommended.