• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
6.5

1. May 12, 2011
    Not sure what all the hate is about. Yes this is similar to Tetris but it's still beautiful, fun and addicting. If you want a fun puzzle game then definitely check this game out.
  2. EvanJ.
    Jun 6, 2007
    I was a little skeptical at first. I didnt think it was possible for a concept so simple to be as spectacular as the reviews suggest. This game is the best puzzle game i have ever played. I cannot physically put it down, the batteries will run out before i retire for the day, thats the only way i will stop playing it! Finally! A game that makes tetris look like its 20+ years old! Oh wait, it is, and its about time! Collapse

1. With a fantastic selection of memorable catchy tunes moulded together with a simple easy to learn and addictive gameplay, Lumines is the perfect game for a handheld whether you have just ten minutes or a long two hours to kill.
  2. As a handheld game, Lumines excels in almost every conceivable way.
  3. Lumines is taking over my life, but this is where the main flaw lies; the better you get, the longer it takes to complete one round. It's not unusual now that I've cracked the 100,000 points mark for one play to last an hour, which kind of defeats the whole quick blast of gameplay on the bus quality that games of this type usually have.