8.0

1. Jan 11, 2012
    "Manhunt 2 : a serial killer's outlet"

Manhunt 2 for the Playstation Portable would be a great way for a true man hunter to play. Dating back to it's first game for the PC and PS2 "Manhunt".I has compelled myself and many others to let their inner deviant free.Yes,the game is compelling.In fact I think most people who have played this wonderful title will agree with me.As a 16 - 17 year
    "Manhunt 2 : a serial killer's outlet"

Dating back to it's first game for the PC and PS2 "Manhunt".I has compelled myself and many others to let their inner deviant free.Yes,the game is compelling.In fact I think most people who have played this wonderful title will agree with me.As a 16 - 17 year gaming veteran,I love this game because of the gruesome,(if you get the uncensored version) kills.On an Easy to Hard scale,this game is relatively hard .
    As for the controls,they are simple and easy to remember.In the game of "Manhunt 2",you play as Dr.Daniel Lamb,finding out who you are and how you got where you are,and most of all,how you will escape and get revenge..... The game's sound quality is "top- notch" and will literally scare the crap out of you if you're alone playing this and wil make you way more aware of you surroundings.

2. JordanD.
    Dec 5, 2007
    Pure class game. Danny Lamb is so hard he can take a beating and still have his glasses on. The headshots are awesome and the graphics are lethal for a PSP.
  3. PaulC.
    Nov 4, 2007
    I took the plunge and bought this game. After playing thru half the game, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is similar to the first Manhunt, but with much better graphics and control. Shockingly, this game controls very well for a PSP game. Obviously, the censorship sucks and I do miss the gruesome kills. However, the blur effect during kills is not too bad and I I took the plunge and bought this game. After playing thru half the game, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is similar to the first Manhunt, but with much better graphics and control. Shockingly, this game controls very well for a PSP game. Obviously, the censorship sucks and I do miss the gruesome kills. However, the blur effect during kills is not too bad and I quickly got over it. It basically comes down to this...if you like stealth games like Splinter Cell...there is no reason you shouldn't enjoy this. Overall, very good game and I do not regret the $30 purchase one bit. Expand
  4. OlofW.
    Nov 6, 2007
    The game's raunchy environments come to life through outstanding visuals. Fans of the first will not be disappointed.

1. It's hardly the pinnacle of stealth games - the enemies are dumb, and there's not much to do aside from sneaking and killing - but if you're in the mood for something creepy and horrific that'll leave you feeling a little dirty, Manhunt 2's still-shocking murders and eerie, is-it-real-or-am-I-just-insane storyline won't disappoint.
    The AI doesn't feel as good as the first game, the setting and environments don't feel as menacing, and the story is definitely weaker. That isn't to say that Manhunt 2 isn't a good game, because it is.
    A bland third-person stealth adventure with sub-par combat and annoyingly stylized death sequences.