Medal of Honor Heroes 2 PSP

7.3

1. DarrenJ.
    Nov 20, 2007
    This game is cleaner"polished" if you will, howver the game play is alot slower, the weapons have completly been revised to shoot more real, the M1 Garand is like the old shotgun 2 shots you're dead, I love the first, the second will take me some time to adjust too. If you like graphics and realizem try this game out, if you love game play all or nothing choas then stick with the This game is cleaner"polished" if you will, howver the game play is alot slower, the weapons have completly been revised to shoot more real, the M1 Garand is like the old shotgun 2 shots you're dead, I love the first, the second will take me some time to adjust too. If you like graphics and realizem try this game out, if you love game play all or nothing choas then stick with the first edition. 6 out of 10 for me due to the major differance between the games, the fact they (EA) had to reinvent the wheel, and there are already hakers in the game of which EA won't do anything about. Expand

#22 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#19 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is already a better overall effort than last year, though it adds in a ton of event gameplay and diversity in exchange for a relatively short single player campaign, and relies heavily on its online offerings.
    Though it's hardly sufficient to make you forsake home console warfare for handheld ops, and the dollars-per-hour ratio would give any gamer pause, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 boasts enough polish and design acumen to be worth an expensive few days on the front lines for those who simply want another WW2 shooter experience.
  3. The solid single-player campaign is over in the blink of an eye, but a strong online component makes Medal of Honor Heroes 2 worth a look for anyone who enjoyed the previous game.