7.9

1. Jan 6, 2013
    Look past the tiresome graphics, repetitive story missions and you'll see one of the best first person shooter on the PSP. Unfortunately when you review a game you need to review it as a package and so we can't forget it. Skirmish mode is a massive draw here. Difficulty here is a massive problem here(too easy). Story is great here. Graphics are **** here. Shooting has never been so goodLook past the tiresome graphics, repetitive story missions and you'll see one of the best first person shooter on the PSP. Unfortunately when you review a game you need to review it as a package and so we can't forget it. Skirmish mode is a massive draw here. Difficulty here is a massive problem here(too easy). Story is great here. Graphics are **** here. Shooting has never been so good here. A good game here. Expand
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    Even now, when all the online servers are off, it is still a wonderful game. You can play with 15 bots on any multiplayer map. Also, a singleplayer is a nice addition, but it almost the same multiplayer.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    The games was great! Even thought EA shutdown the servers! It just looked great! But if the multiplayer didn't shutdown then I would rate a 10. Anyways, the game has campaign, skimish, and multiplayer of course. Campaign is good but I liked the Call of Duty Roads to Victory campaign better. Skimish is like online multiplayer but computer control which Roads to Victory doesn't have as wellThe games was great! Even thought EA shutdown the servers! It just looked great! But if the multiplayer didn't shutdown then I would rate a 10. Anyways, the game has campaign, skimish, and multiplayer of course. Campaign is good but I liked the Call of Duty Roads to Victory campaign better. Skimish is like online multiplayer but computer control which Roads to Victory doesn't have as well as online multiplayer (which I told you got shutdown by ea). But I think Medal of Honor is better than Roads to Victory! Gameplay: 9.5
    Sound: 8.2
    Graphics: 8.6
    Design: 9.5 Overall: 9.1

1. It’s a retread of familiar territory in every way, such that a game like this five years ago would have had me reeling, but now leaves me feeling flat.
  2. Medal of Honor Heroes proves that a good, albeit extremely short, first-person shooter can be done on the PSP.
  3. A solid if not heavily flawed title with the best online capabilities of any PSP title to date. So if you can get past the controls and the pacing this might be an ok purchase for you.