• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
7.9

1. Apr 11, 2012
    This is a fact, the graphics makes me cry by the cutesy that brings packed with the most simplistic gameplay formula . For fans and casual gamers , MMPU will be a worthy tittle the it'll make your PSP proud .
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I've heard of this game. I'd love the facts that you can play as the Robot Masters, but it's worth the challenge when it comes to defeating them in normal mode with the Mega Buster. Not only you can as the bosses, but you can create your own levels and publish them online. I don't know why Capcom wouldn't make us Mega Man Powered Up 2. There's no reason why this game is underrated. I lovedI've heard of this game. I'd love the facts that you can play as the Robot Masters, but it's worth the challenge when it comes to defeating them in normal mode with the Mega Buster. Not only you can as the bosses, but you can create your own levels and publish them online. I don't know why Capcom wouldn't make us Mega Man Powered Up 2. There's no reason why this game is underrated. I loved everything about this game so much there's nothing negative to say about it. The music should be fixed, but otherwise, please buy this game. I'll give this game an A+ and it's worth buying. Expand
  3. Apr 29, 2012
    This game has the essence of the first Mega Man for NES. Capcom has redesigned it with updated graphics and music. Besides, if you liked the game when it was released in the 80s, this is much more challenging. You can even play with all the boss characters as if they were the real Mega. Besides, there are several challenges for each of them which makes this game longer. A specialThis game has the essence of the first Mega Man for NES. Capcom has redesigned it with updated graphics and music. Besides, if you liked the game when it was released in the 80s, this is much more challenging. You can even play with all the boss characters as if they were the real Mega. Besides, there are several challenges for each of them which makes this game longer. A special characteristic of this game is the level editor, which is not really difficult to get used to. Apart from this, you can upload your stage to a web server where you can download other levels made from fans.

Truly recommendable.

1. The game dreams are made of. It’s beautiful, has hundreds and hundreds of professionally made challenging levels, a dozen playable characters, an in-depth level creator, and internet capabilities for endless replay through downloading new levels. [JPN Import]
  2. Regardless of what you might think of Powered Up's ubercute presentation, there's no denying the addictive challenge the game provides.
    No doubt we'll all be sick of it by the time Powered Up 6 rolls around, but you can hardly hold Capcom's inevitable future sins against what amounts to one of the most addictive PSP games to date.