• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
7.9

1. Feb 27, 2012
    I've heard of this game. I'd love the facts that you can play as the Robot Masters, but it's worth the challenge when it comes to defeating them in normal mode with the Mega Buster. Not only you can as the bosses, but you can create your own levels and publish them online. I don't know why Capcom wouldn't make us Mega Man Powered Up 2. There's no reason why this game is underrated. I lovedI've heard of this game. I'd love the facts that you can play as the Robot Masters, but it's worth the challenge when it comes to defeating them in normal mode with the Mega Buster. Not only you can as the bosses, but you can create your own levels and publish them online. I don't know why Capcom wouldn't make us Mega Man Powered Up 2. There's no reason why this game is underrated. I loved everything about this game so much there's nothing negative to say about it. The music should be fixed, but otherwise, please buy this game. I'll give this game an A+ and it's worth buying. Expand

1. The game dreams are made of. It’s beautiful, has hundreds and hundreds of professionally made challenging levels, a dozen playable characters, an in-depth level creator, and internet capabilities for endless replay through downloading new levels. [JPN Import]
  2. Regardless of what you might think of Powered Up's ubercute presentation, there's no denying the addictive challenge the game provides.
    No doubt we'll all be sick of it by the time Powered Up 6 rolls around, but you can hardly hold Capcom's inevitable future sins against what amounts to one of the most addictive PSP games to date.