• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
6.8

1. Dec 9, 2011
    If you love turn based games this is a must have for the PSP. As Turn Based is a dying genre I'm glad they created Metal Gear Acid (and part 2). Storyline is good (8/10), graphics are quite good for a handheld (8/10) and gameplay is where this game shines (10/10). Winning cards and completing a good deck makes the game with a high replayability value. Custom missions with 'kill allIf you love turn based games this is a must have for the PSP. As Turn Based is a dying genre I'm glad they created Metal Gear Acid (and part 2). Storyline is good (8/10), graphics are quite good for a handheld (8/10) and gameplay is where this game shines (10/10). Winning cards and completing a good deck makes the game with a high replayability value. Custom missions with 'kill all enemies' takes a complete different deck then 'stay undetected'. Glad to have found the origional game in the stores today cause it really makes my collection of games for the PSP complete. Expand
  2. May 11, 2015
    A mealtime gear that hideo Kojima has nothing to do with it. Still nice but nothing special.I do not have to say anything more. But i need to write one hundred and fifty characters. i think my score can describe it.

1. In refusing to let the PSP’s home-console-style graphical capabilities dictate the nature of its gameplay, Acid is a valuable blueprint for future PSP development. [Feb 2005, p.77]
  2. Metal Gear's move from all-out action to turn-based strategy has been handled with style. [JPN Import]
  3. 8 / 9 / 8 / 9 - 34 gold [Dec 2004]