Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus PSP

• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
7.5

1. Jan 28, 2013
    This is a great expansion pack! And whats awesome about it is that it doesn't require the original game (it is indeed standalone).
    I'd say get it if you're either really serious about MGS: PO, or if you don't want to bother with the story of the original portable ops and want to jump straight into the action (though I wouldn't recommend doing that).
    Get it since its on PSN and in stores!
    Get it since its on PSN and in stores! :D
    It has great gameplay and graphics + great controls.
  2. SolidSnake
    Dec 10, 2007
    If you would like a unique multiplayer experience and do not have the first Portable Ops, BUY THIS GAME!!!
  3. May 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Really good game I do not have to say anything more. But i need to write one hundred and fifty characters. i think my score can describe it........... Expand

#48 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#44 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

Given the game's low price and close temporal proximity to its forerunner, it's unsurprising that the visuals, sounds, and gameplay haven't changed at all since Portable Ops.
  2. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    If you're a big fan of the original and love the multiplayer, you can read this as four and a half stars, but most people can live without Portable Ops Plus. [Holiday 2007, p.78]
  3. With new characters, maps and modes, along with the ability to play against players who still play the original, there is plenty to enjoy assuming you like the first game.