8.4

1. Mar 15, 2011
    In its first feature cartoon since Curious George, Universal Studios has made a film so ugly in every respect that it should come with a free ticket to a Toy Story 3 screening to follow immediately just so audiences can wash its stink off of them with something truly great. The CG animation bears the stale look of late-1990s DreamWorks throwaways (despite its reported budget of over $100 million), all in service of a paper-thin plotline, lowest-common-denominator gags and a gooey center that fakes its soul with blatant â Expand
  2. Mar 9, 2012
    The loading times almost ruin this game. Is not a game to miss, but you either play it with a save downloaded from the internet, or buy MC:LAR instead, because it shortens the loading times and is quite a similar game.
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    MC3 is a pretty hardcore game as I noticed it. If you want less frustrating races, than go for Midnight Club:LA Remix.
  4. May 21, 2012
    Love it! Got it for my PSP and i figured out how to play it! ITS FUN,ITS GOOD AND ITS ADDICTING!

Who made this? They are cool!

I like it and i play it every day!

Am i right?
  5. Jul 14, 2014
    IGN was harsh on pounding this game for having long loadtimes because that doesn't describe the experience itself. Just some patience required. However, this game was very frustrating for me, in a way that made me determined to complete it, despite it having long loadtimes, and it took me a LONG time to complete, but it was worth it in the end. This is an entertaining game.

Is it overly harsh to pound on a game for having dreadful loadtimes?... On the other hand, it's a good game deep, deep, deep down inside.
  2. Sure, it's still a mostly fun and sometimes exciting street racer, but when put up against competition like "Ridge Racer" and "Need for Speed Underground Rivals," it seems a lot more ordinary.
    Despite the load time issue, an occasional problem with being able to see certain cars and roadside objects that blend into the dark backgrounds, and a slightly reduced sense of speed overall, there's very little to criticize here.