8.9

1. Nov 10, 2013
    One of the better games for the PSP. A street racer with quite realistic physics and good graphics. If I recall correctly, the biggest problem were the long loading times, which kind of killed the point of a handheld, as the line would get to my turn before the game even loaded, so not a good pick up and play title in that regard.
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    A great game. No doubt! Loading times are pretty long, but not a problem if you are playing it off your memory stick.
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    If you don't consider the long and quite often loading times (depending on how often you enter a race, otherwise the city is totally open), this is one of the best, if not THE BEST racing game for the PSP. The voice acting (yes, it has voice acting!) is at it's best and fun to hear now and then, and the soundtrack is top notch (but that's not surprising, being a Rockstar game). All in all if you're looking for a challenging racer look no further. Owners of the previous Midnight Club for the PSP might have fewer reasons, though, because it is almost the same, only with two different cities. I have them both :P Expand
  4. Apr 27, 2014
    In my opinion, this is what the console version should have been. It's not too hard, like on my PS3, and the handling feels a lot better. The graphics are great for a PSP game I guess, because I'm playing it op my Vita. The sound is great, but the city is not very big, but it's not too small either, and you get Tokyo too. One of the things I missed too was that there weren't any people walking in the city, but I guess the PSP wouldn't be able to handle that. I definitely recommend this game! Expand

1. Impressively, the game takes full advantage of the PSP’s analogue stick giving it an incredibly responsive feel. You’re given a sense of total control over each vehicle and the subtle nuances between the cars and bikes are instantly apparent.
    A solid racing title that is partly held down by the PSP's hardware limitations. For example, it looks nice, but it can be hard to see stuff in the distance, like vehicles or potential shortcuts, and the city isn't as big as I would have liked it to be.
  3. A pure shot of adrenaline to the heart of the PSP. You need this racer!