MLB 07: The Show PSP

7.2

1. GregM.
    May 9, 2007
    A fun game. Everyone that's borrowed my PSP has loved the game. Road to the Show is fun to play, a rare career mode I've stuck with for more than an hour.
  2. Mike
    Mar 24, 2007
    awesome game, create starting pitcher (show) and work on H/9, K/9, BB/9, and let the good times roll. This game is the closest to a sports RPG than I have ever seen. And it's on the psp. I'm finally proud that i got a psp!!!!!
  3. NateC.
    May 26, 2007
    Road to the show mode gives you the feel of a real big leaguer.
  4. JohnR.
    Jun 10, 2007
    I think mlb 07 the show was huge! but I give it an 8 because they could have done more so it's fun but not exactly great! I think they should show all the fans doing the wave or something or make the games look bigger, just like if you are at the game. also, when you trade a player, for example, let's say in the game you trade david wright to the marlins, they should computerize I think mlb 07 the show was huge! but I give it an 8 because they could have done more so it's fun but not exactly great! I think they should show all the fans doing the wave or something or make the games look bigger, just like if you are at the game. also, when you trade a player, for example, let's say in the game you trade david wright to the marlins, they should computerize and show the florida marlins cap on david wright when they show david wright's picture. they should also upgrade the graphics of the game a little more for ps3. Expand

#54 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007

Damn you frame rate issues...Were it not for the dip in speed during gameplay, this could've been an incredible portable title.
    In the end, this is by far the cream of the baseball handheld crop this season. The animations are smooth, the players look great, and the innovation -- particularly online -- is to be applauded.
  3. In 2007 the focus has been placed on the mound with improved artificial intelligence and new features and controls.