ModNation Racers PSP

7.7

1. Jun 4, 2011
    This game is much better than my initial expectations. I played the ps3 version a while back and it was pretty nice. The creating was way too addicting and the cart racing was fun and easy to get a hold of. The psp version's creating part is almost just as fun, with customization up the ass. The racing is fun but the drifting is incredibly difficult to use. I usually don't drift at allThis game is much better than my initial expectations. I played the ps3 version a while back and it was pretty nice. The creating was way too addicting and the cart racing was fun and easy to get a hold of. The psp version's creating part is almost just as fun, with customization up the ass. The racing is fun but the drifting is incredibly difficult to use. I usually don't drift at all unless a mission gives extra for it. Overall, the graphics are nice, the racing is fun, the customization is very deep, and it's on the go of course! Consider it a lesser version of the ps3 version. But it's portable so it makes up for it, at least for me. Expand
  2. May 5, 2011
    This was my first game for PSP its wonderful for the go! The biggest downside has to be the drifting i lose control to easily just not natural the boost doesnt feel like boost at all but with these downsides Modnation PSP IS A SWEET GAME.

#27 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2010
#26 Most Shared PSP Game of 2010

1. I wanted to like ModNation Racers, but it's simply missing... something. Yes, the controls hurt things, but I can't escape the feeling that the PSP port simply doesn't have the soul of its PS3 counterpart.
  2. ModNation Racer's astonishing editing tool and bucketfuls of personality are let down by lacklustre handling and sensation of speed.
    ModNation Racers on the PSP doesn't compare to the PS3 version, but it's a capable kart racer with hours' worth of content to wade through and online options.