Myst PSP
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Apr 10, 2013
    Myst is a highly imaginative, artistically gorgeous, and challenging puzzle game. I purchased Myst back when it first released and have continually enjoyed the on-going genius of these masterpieces. There are several aspects to Myst and the remaining games that follow that the user needs to understand. These games are time consuming, but will challenge your methods of problem solving,Myst is a highly imaginative, artistically gorgeous, and challenging puzzle game. I purchased Myst back when it first released and have continually enjoyed the on-going genius of these masterpieces. There are several aspects to Myst and the remaining games that follow that the user needs to understand. These games are time consuming, but will challenge your methods of problem solving, specifically, logic puzzles.

These games are not merely for the simple minded looking for just intense action platforms. These games really make you think, plus you need to read a lot so if you don't enjoy reading books, you may want to stir clear of these.

However, I'm not closed-minded so I prefer games that expand my mind. If you are one of those people too, then you absolutely must purchase this game. I only hope they continue the series on psp.
  2. Apr 10, 2013

1. The original classic has certainly found firm footing with the PSP and if you're tired of all the action oriented games of today then Myst on the go is definitely a palatable and refreshingly different cocktail.
  2. Classic puzzling from the glory days of adventure gaming, but the truth is that it's old and very clearly showing its age. [Christmas 2006, p.92]
    If you're at all interested in puzzle games, you owe it to yourself to check out Myst. For those who've already played it, it's like taking a trip down memory lane... and stumbling over every stone in the path.