7.8

1. Oct 30, 2015
    This game is basically Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 on a handheld system. But just a simple port wouldn't be worth the money back then so they added a unique story aside from the canonical Ultimate Ninja 2 plot. The story is okay (narratively) but the mechanics of how you progress in the story is sooooooooooooooooo sluggish! It's filler within a story. Nobody likes filler.
  2. May 12, 2015
  3. Apr 5, 2013
    This must be my favourite Naruto game for the PSP. I don't know if I like it this much because I am a fan of the anime, but I can't resist. I bet half of the critics who reviewed this game simply compared it to Final Fantasy or something when they shouldn't have. Out of all the Naruto PSP games I've played, this one has all of the moves used by characters in the original Naruto and theyThis must be my favourite Naruto game for the PSP. I don't know if I like it this much because I am a fan of the anime, but I can't resist. I bet half of the critics who reviewed this game simply compared it to Final Fantasy or something when they shouldn't have. Out of all the Naruto PSP games I've played, this one has all of the moves used by characters in the original Naruto and they are truly usable. One more thing: this is not an action RPG game. What if this is one of those adventure games where you actually don't fight all the time? Well it is. Its best feature is Heroes Mode which has a special system and also takes some strategy. The game is simple and good. Expand
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    The story mode isn't really a blast, but its the graphics and smooth gameplay that's just sexy as hell :)
  5. KateU.
    Jun 28, 2008
    The graphics could have been better when fighting, but who am I to complain the fighting and other events in this game were amazing I loved it and could keep playing it forever.

#15 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008
#14 Most Shared PSP Game of 2008

The Mugenjo Mode does give you a lot of extra gameplay, but all the mechanics in place, along with the majority of the environments, music and other game elements, are identical to the original.
    Play Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 -- The Phantom Fortress for its entertaining battles, not for the tiring story. But if you do play for the story, remember this awesome tip: Change the voice option from English to Japanese so you won't have to hear Naruto scream his ineffable catchphrase. Believe it!
  3. There's not a ton of difference between this and the first Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes, but the enhancements that are here make this a notably better game than the first. We recommend it, but it's a real shame that so much of this will be a bit too familiar to most players.