NCAA Football 07 PSP

7.9

1. N.I.
    Nov 15, 2006
    This Game is really fun. The running game sucks unless yo run it to the outside. Also, sometimes when u pass the ball, the reciever slows down and misses it. But all in all it is a great game, great graphics, freezes once in a while but its extremely fun.
  2. OSUB.
    Sep 26, 2006
    Running game sucks, online play slow. Graphics amazing. Gameplay is awesome.
  3. flexo
    Sep 12, 2006
    It seems the general consensus that the running game 'bug' utterly ruins the game, but to all those who say "don't buy this game" and that this renders the running game useless haven't taken the time to fully backup their claims. I've had the game since day one and I have noticed the 'bug' and have to say that it is not as bad as everyone makes it out to It seems the general consensus that the running game 'bug' utterly ruins the game, but to all those who say "don't buy this game" and that this renders the running game useless haven't taken the time to fully backup their claims. I've had the game since day one and I have noticed the 'bug' and have to say that it is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be (this by no means absolves EA for releasing a faulty product for which I highly doubt that they are going to do anything about it which is even more unforgivable). I've managed to use the running game equally as well as the passing and have noticed that the 'bug' only kicks in when your in the general area of the pocket. Run through the holes or to the outside, break a couple of tackles and you are marked accurately. I've seen inaccurate markings in real football so maybe it's not all that uncommon. Also note, that the bug that affects you also affects the CPU. So it is not like you are getting the short end of the stick. All said, without the 'bug' this game would be a sure 10. Graphics are excellent (especially for a handheld), atmosphere is spot on, load times are brief, gameplay is solid and the online is decent although I haven't had much time with it (EA's registration process is a major chore), but works good (depending on your or your opponents connection strength) with a little lag. The ESPN ticker is accurate and a nifty addition for realtime updates. Too bad about the omission of the mini games and Campus mode, but that doesn't take away from the solid title. Expand
  4. McBain17
    Aug 28, 2006
    I bought this game with hesitation a lot because of what I read here. Don't let a few bad opinions keep you away from a solid title. There are tons of teams, options, and depth here. The replays are a nice touch and the overall feel of a huge college game is captured with the momentum meter. Dynasty mode lets you do everything to return a former great to glory or bring new creedance I bought this game with hesitation a lot because of what I read here. Don't let a few bad opinions keep you away from a solid title. There are tons of teams, options, and depth here. The replays are a nice touch and the overall feel of a huge college game is captured with the momentum meter. Dynasty mode lets you do everything to return a former great to glory or bring new creedance to a long standing whipping boy. If your looking for a alternative to buying this years Madden I highly suggest you check out this game. Expand
  5. ManixP.
    Jul 21, 2006
    The graphics are great. The load time is even better. I love the feel of college football and NCAA 07 captures that. If this is any indication of what Madden 07 PSP, I wished I had a time machine to go forward in time and play the Madden 07!

#36 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#46 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

Unfortunately, the inaccurate yardage tracking basically removes the running game, and makes this year's NCAA Football a title only for players who like to air the ball out.
  2. NCAA Football 07 doesn't have the bells and whistles of the console game; instead, it just plays a solid game of collegiate pigskin.
    NCAA Football 07 works very well on the PSP, and controls flawlessly without some of the analog-stick issues that have plagued other games on the platform.