7.8

1. KennyL.
    Dec 9, 2005
    Good graphics, nice sound, and heart pounding action make this game as addictive as it is fun. Cops in pursuit can add to the gameplay but they seem to go only after me and not the other racers. In that sense, they are more to pester you to keep you from blowing away the competition too easily. Still, its fun making them ran into oncoming traffic or unleashing all my nitrous to leave them Good graphics, nice sound, and heart pounding action make this game as addictive as it is fun. Cops in pursuit can add to the gameplay but they seem to go only after me and not the other racers. In that sense, they are more to pester you to keep you from blowing away the competition too easily. Still, its fun making them ran into oncoming traffic or unleashing all my nitrous to leave them in the dust. The physics isnt perfect but this is more an arcade style than a simulation so what do you expect. Still, good game overall. Expand
  2. BillybobjoeS.
    Jun 4, 2006
    it is one of the best racing games ever BUT once u get to 75% done u hit a brick in the wall. i cannot get passed it and neither can u. Some thing happens that the game does not let u go on with the game as though it does not want u to finish. If I get passed it I shall tell u.
  3. Mr.jinjin2
    Feb 20, 2006
    free range? most tracks look the same, online mode laks some cheaters good grafx, less modding, turner take down good, if you like need for speed then get it for ps2.
  4. RamziM.
    Mar 25, 2006
    need for speed most wanted 5-1-0(psp): this is the worst need for speed game i have ever played with. the unrelenting cop chases sucks all the fun right of the game, i want to use cheats and finish the game rather than playing it. Need for speed most wanted (ps2): on the ps2 is more exicted than nfs 5-1-0. on this one is more fun than 5-1-0.
  5. DannyH.
    Jan 23, 2006
    This is one of the best if not the best racing game that I've ever played. It has awesome graphics, and I love the chatter between cops when they are chasing you. The gameplay is one of the best ever. I love the blacklist plot, Ithink that that was a great idea. The racing sounds are also great, hearing the engines purr annd the cars rev up at the starting line. This is an all around This is one of the best if not the best racing game that I've ever played. It has awesome graphics, and I love the chatter between cops when they are chasing you. The gameplay is one of the best ever. I love the blacklist plot, Ithink that that was a great idea. The racing sounds are also great, hearing the engines purr annd the cars rev up at the starting line. This is an all around must-buy game. Expand
  6. MikeG.
    Jan 3, 2006
    i bought NFS rivals, and wore it out in 2 weeks despite its work-like gameplay and unforgiving races; crash once and you wont win. This is NO different than rivals, and in fact, now you have cops to help you wreck. EA, please stop coming out with sequals, and make your games right the first time. Spend your money on a better racer like Burnout Legends.
  7. Jimbosmith
    Apr 21, 2006
    Could be a great game but it's the most unreliable game i have ever palyed, constantly crashes on a pc. I have patched to 1.3 and have all the latest drivers for my graphics card and pc. EA fix the bugs before you release the game!!!!!. Buy a diferent game and save your money
  8. JayF.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Game is allright, very repeditive the cops start to get really annoying. The main bad thing is no replay after a race or on free play.Not one i would reccomend or pay full price for.
  9. ZemZ.
    Jun 28, 2007
    When i first played Need fore speed: Most wanted 5-1-0 (NFS:MW) i was disappointed, but the more i played the more fun i had. the cop angle provides tons of fun as even boring timetriles races turn into races agains the cops. however this games best feature is in it's slow-mo driveing mode. this feature alows for you to avoid things that would have made this game frustrating, When i first played Need fore speed: Most wanted 5-1-0 (NFS:MW) i was disappointed, but the more i played the more fun i had. the cop angle provides tons of fun as even boring timetriles races turn into races agains the cops. however this games best feature is in it's slow-mo driveing mode. this feature alows for you to avoid things that would have made this game frustrating, defenetaly worth the $20 it now costs. Expand
  10. anounceanounce
    Feb 17, 2009
    The game sucks
    As specialy the physics engine
    when you hit a wall at a 20 degre angle and want to steer away you go 90 degre against the wall which sucks also the police spawns right in front of your car and stops you in a race FUCK THAT when you have a fucking bad car you automaticly lose but when you have a car that is 10 times better than there car you somhow get better and are
    The game sucks
    As specialy the physics engine

when you have a fucking bad car you automaticly lose
    but when you have a car that is 10 times better than there car you somhow get better and are able to win from you

i just give it a 3 because it has nice graphics but nothing more
  11. LordMetzen
    Nov 27, 2005
    The presentation of the game is very nice, changing that ugly text from burnout legends, that seemed bigger and not designed for the psp screen, overall the game is good, but it happens to have the annoying cops around you all the time. You just cant do anything when they are around, let alone drive straight. The analog nub feels a little too loose when playing, and its notorious if you The presentation of the game is very nice, changing that ugly text from burnout legends, that seemed bigger and not designed for the psp screen, overall the game is good, but it happens to have the annoying cops around you all the time. You just cant do anything when they are around, let alone drive straight. The analog nub feels a little too loose when playing, and its notorious if you play ridge racer or burnout legends before this one. The same stuff we are getting these days from EA (not that is a bad thing.....well, sometimes...) but this is not the case. Althought, there is no way, and I really mean NO WAY, that a reviewer could give this game a 90. It has it's moments, but is way below Wipeout Pure, Burnout Legends and Ridge Racer. Expand
  12. TerdW.
    Jun 14, 2006
    I love how the cops chase you and I really like the girls in the cars.
  13. JaXJ.
    Nov 29, 2007
    An awesome racer, tuned to the top. Some things annoy me sometimes, like the cops unbelievable skill of keeping up with you always and the thing that after about 80% of the races you just can't win any more. But for anyone who thinks that Ridge Racer's 360-degree-drifting-style is unreal, this is a definite buy.
  14. Jan 31, 2011
    Honestly, Most Wanted is the best racing game you can find in the PSP, and they're few and far between. You'd be doing yourself a favour to buy a game that's already old and likely on sale. Great for travelling and what not, quick fix.
  15. Oct 29, 2013
    Nice graphics, great gameplay and very cool game. If you own a PSP unit, then buy Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0.

This game is worth trying even if there's a lot of negative reviews.
  16. May 19, 2014
    The game is ok. The track design is boring and the tracks are mostly long mountain roads with long bends. There isn't a lot of cars either. There are some glitches with the vyals but the cops actually go after the other drivers and arrest them!
  17. Dec 3, 2015
    It's an OK game, but good for a PSP game. Found Burnout Legends to be better, but let's talk about this. The blacklist was just a series of random-ass races. Do a few required races and a blacklist member driving a new car challenges you. It gets more stupid when you realize you have to BUY the blacklist car then APPLY the vinyl, which was a big no-no. The car selection was what you see inIt's an OK game, but good for a PSP game. Found Burnout Legends to be better, but let's talk about this. The blacklist was just a series of random-ass races. Do a few required races and a blacklist member driving a new car challenges you. It gets more stupid when you realize you have to BUY the blacklist car then APPLY the vinyl, which was a big no-no. The car selection was what you see in a PSP game. Limited customization but fair enough. Cops are too OP as the heat level 10 can keep up with your fully tuned Gallardo. Roadblocks are SOLID. No smashing through. Physics though are really funny, as you hit traffic and your car spins on it's tail. Also, a crazy 3,2,1 BUSTED system instead of bar meter. And finally there is a new mode called TUNER TAKEDOWN and it's kinda like Hot Pursuit, with 15 stages. Except when you fail you have to do the whole damn thing again. Expand
  18. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

#15 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#7 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

A solid, nicely paced portable racing game with one frustrating design element that is a major part of its overall design, unfortunately. The cops are there to punish you for performing well, which is precisely opposite of what games have taught us throughout history.
  2. PSM Magazine
    Everything in this iteration has been improved, and the addition of five-oh in your rear-view adds a degree of drama. [Holiday 2005, p.98]
    Most Wanted isn’t as much of an upgrade upon "Need for Speed Underground Rivals" as we had hoped it would be. One of the biggest upgrades to the game is the police races, and they just become annoying.